Txinted Roster And Recruitment After Reset

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Mrbrit, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Mrbrit

Mrbrit Member
    Vine Pyro Hero Shard FlowerKing

Planet:
    None
    Faction:
    None
    Txinted Recruitment
    You might be thinking.. what's so good about Tainted? They are probably
    like all the other factions that are recruiting for the reset? The answer is, Power . Most Players with top rank, 13+ GKIT's, and extreme commitment to the faction. I assure you, if you apply for this faction you will not regret it. We were Tainted in season1 but now were changing names to accommodate new players and other factions combining factions with Comeback with omearez and lxggi coming and a few others We are changing the name to Txinted not much of a change I know but there is the reason

Whats your age?
    **HINT** Anyone under 15 will be auto denied

What is your time zone?

How often are you on CosmicPvP?

Whats your profession? Put a * next to your profession. If not listed please put a star next to "Other", then state your profession You Have 30 points to use please put designated amount of points per subject.

- Cannoning

- Base Knowledge

- PvP

- MCMMO

- Base Interior Designer

-Envoys/Boss's

Why should we invite you to this faction?

Hint: If your answer is extremely short, you will automatically be denied.

If you join this faction, you are committed to this faction. Do you agree to doing so?

(Yes/No)

==(Current Roster)===

Main Faction
    Owners:
    **MrBrit
    *Omearaz1

Mod's :
    Drizzzyyy
    TheyCallMeDark
    BigmacOG
    Firevoltz
    Dcahoe
    ImTurtlez
    SafeDrift
    Mak2017
    Fireguy92500
    oMKYo
    Darkfr33dom
    Aceboy155
    Lxggi
    Rxnger
    Drxpping
    MooshLovesYou
    Kxcci

Members :
    Surv1vor53
    Vallhallo
    Haribooo
    LachieAndMaddie
    GingerKennet
    CenoGivesl's

Alt Faction

Owner : MrBrit

Mods: As Of Rn None

Members : 24 Required Please Apply

(Note People In The Alt Fac Will Still Have Access To Spawners In The Base)

2. Mrbrit

Mrbrit Member

Planet:
    None
    Faction:
    None
  3. Shampi

Shampi Well-Known Member
    Merchant Mercenary Pixie Scorcher Glacier

IGN:
    Shampiii
    Planet:
    Ice
    I'm in

4. Mrbrit

Mrbrit Member

Planet:
    None
    Faction:
    None
    Please Make A Application

5. Shampi

Shampi Well-Known Member
    Merchant Mercenary Pixie Scorcher Glacier

IGN:
    Shampiii
    Planet:
    Ice
    No I'll take mod

6. VALHALLA

VALHALLA Member
    Hero Shard Guardian FlowerKing Ember

IGN:
    Valhallao
    Planet:
    None
    Faction:
    None
    the fac will be called Txinted cause the alt faction will be called Tainted so it shows up in F top as Tainted amirite

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Aoki

Aoki Member
    Hero Shard CactusKing FlowerKing Ember

IGN:
    Aoki
    Whats your age? 15 (16 soon)

What is your time zone? GMT (But i stay up very late due to me having insomnia)

How often are you on CosmicPvP? I haven't really played cosmic that much apart from playing jungle for about a week or so with a few friends about a year ago.But i can assure you that i am fully capable of doing everything in factions from genning walls (including minechat regens, corner pillars, normal wraps and straights and i also know 99% of filters and so on).

Whats your profession? Put a * next to your profession. If not listed please put a star next to "Other", then state your profession You Have 30 points to use please put designated amount of points per subject.

- Cannoning * 4/10 ( I'm not really a cannoner but i can schem :) ).

- Base Knowledge * 8/10 (I'm not sure what the tp glitch protection is like on cosmic but if its not the best i can 100% protect against it. I also know how to do 99% of defences as earlier stated).

- PvP * 8/10 (I've beaten people like PainfulPvP, IProCombo and so on).

- MCMMO * 3/10 ( I dont have much experience with mcmmo apart from just grinding mobs to get axes and swords. Also a basic acro grinder could be used which i know how to build aswell).

- Base Interior Designer * 7/10 (tbh i only enjoy doing big bases like 4x4 chunks +).

-Envoys/Boss's * 1/10 (I've never done a boss egg on cosmic but i am aware what to do. Hit the mob as much as possible and when it dies it awards the top 3 people who hit it most with stuff like ultimate chests. And envoys i've played on a lot of server which have these and their pretty easy to do, especially if you have a derp).

I am extremely active and always willing to help people out. I can also help out in pvp a lot and in basework. If goodness provides a fun experience for me i am willing to spend money on ranks,mkits,bosses and so on. I can also use *****, ts and discord for whatever the faction uses. I also have no intentions on insiding, in fact i'm extremely against insiding and i've never done it before.

If you join this faction, you are committed to this faction. Do you agree to doing so?

Yes.

8. Wr3stl3r

Wr3stl3r Member
    Mist Noble Pyro Bamboo FlowerKing Elf

IGN:
    DaddyLetter
    Planet:
    Goodness
    What is your age?

What is your time zone?
    Us central.( time zone does not really effect much, as I can be online most of the time.)

How often am I on cosmic?
    I'm on cosmic a decent amount. I was playing spirit, but it got boring and I've been waiting for goodness reset.

Cannoning- 2/10. Im not really the best cannoner but I know there are some good cannoners the fac. Ex. @oMKY

Base knowledge- 7/10. I know how to make regens, gen walls, 45 degree regens, check walls, slab filters, ect.

Pvp- 7/10. I'm not the best pvper, but I'm a pretty good pvper on cosmic. I know what enchants to put on each piece, and how to make a perfect set.

Mcmmo- 9/10. Mcmmo is not to difficult. I have been on other servers where mcmmo was there and I grind for mctop.

Base interior design- 9/10. I'm a builder on a diff server that averages 50 players. I build for fun and overall consider myself a decent builder.

Envoys/bosses- Since I have top rank, it helps a lot for envoys. The best thing I've got from a envoy is 3rd rank. Bosses are somthing I'm used to doing. When I played spirit, I was with mayhem and we owned the bosses.

I've played factions for about 2 years now on cosmic and some other servers. I'm friends with some of the people in the faction, like omkyo and me and ace used to talk.

Yes

9. Jilesycova

Jilesycova Member
    Leaf Witcher Hero Pharoh Guardian FlowerKing

Planet:
    Goodnes
    Faction:
    Vague
    Whats your age?

What is your time zone?
    Australian Central Standard Time

3-4hrs a day more on weekends

- Cannoning 3

- Base Knowledge* 7

- PvP 6

- MCMMO 4

- Base Interior Designer 4

-Envoys/Boss's 6

Cause you can.

No

10. Cametano

Cametano Member
    Leaf Spectre Witcher Slayer Private Scribe Guardian Apprentice Guard Ember Daisy

IGN:
    Cametano
    Planet:
    FalseBan
    Faction:
    Invictus
    Whats your age?:15

What is your time zone?: GMT/UK

How often are you on CosmicPvP?: 3-5 hours depending on which day.

- Cannoning: 1

- Base Knowledge: 5

- PvP: 7

- MCMMO: 6

- Base Interior Designer: 2

-Envoys/Boss's*: 9

Because I believe I am experienced enough to do a good job in a powerful faction. I have been playing Cosmic for roughly a year and a half and I believe over that time I have gained enough knowledge and factions skill to compete with the best on the server. I will also put in work for the faction and contribute to the faction's bank/money. I will be a team player and drop what I am doing if a faction member is in need of help in PVP and/or bosses.
    To recap, I think I should be added to the faction because I am a very good team player and I will contribute to work on the base and maybe even derps if needed. I will also contribute money through grinding mobs and envoys.

I also have an alt that can afk our spawners if and when needed.

(Yes)

11. _iStealth

_iStealth Member

12. AllStarLoser

AllStarLoser New Member

IGN:
    AllStarLoser
    Whats your age?
    I am 15-years-old. I turned 15 about a month ago.

What is your time zone?
    Pacific

I'll be on as long as I want so about 4-5 hours a day and on weekdays I will be on for about 2-3 hours.

- Cannoning - 3/10 I don't know how to make OP cannons but I can make basic ones.

- Base Knowledge - 8/10 I know quite a bit about the custom enchants and all of the mechanics like the tinkerer.

- PvP 7.5/10 I am good at pvp but I am not the best so I want get into a critical hit if the person I am going against is really good.

- MCMMO * - 10/10 I love grinding all of my MCMMO and it passes a lot of time. When I used to play on treasure wars I used to grind all the time.

- Base Interior Designer - 8/10 I can make some pretty nice builds and interior designs but I am not the best at it.

-Envoys/Boss's * - 9/10 I love going against bosses and I've gone against a few of them on pirate before I quit so I have a bit of knowledge and I can go to envoys because I don't mind dying.

You should invite me to your faction because I will do mostly anything you tell me to do and I will be donating soon for some items and a rank quest. I will also benefit your faction because I am really active so you will probably not have me taking a break or not playing so I can warn you if anyone is raiding your base. I am also very social so I think I will get along with the faction and I do play other games like Counter Strike, Call of Duty (Manly because of zombies), and Destiny (I own a ps4). My pvp skills are mediocre and I have a really nice ping on cosmic because I live near Texas where I am pretty sure the server is hosted. I can also help you guys out in envoys like protecting you guys or even getting you guys some gear, spawners, and rank/money notes from them.

Hint: If your answer is extremely short, you will automatically be denied.

Yes

I have no rank but I am going to buy a rank quest for the 2nd or third rank if I get into the faction and I will try to share the money I get from it. Thanks!