The CosmicPvP Castle Planet REVAMP Post

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cyclician, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:34 PM.

1. Cyclician

Cyclician Member

IGN:
    Cyclician
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Bloodbath
    Hm...How should I start this? Ah I know!

Earlier today when the earth was still flat, Elephants could fly and Wales were reptiles I went into TS.
    Expecting to get quickied by some nerd mod who appearently is being busy and just trying to get done with me as quick as possibIe, I was surprised when I got actuall support. We talked for quite a while going over some stuff depending Castle Planet and he told me to rewrite my Post "The CosmicPvP Castle Planet Rant" (Click here to take a look at it.) And well since I have no life and am lonely here I go, giving ALL update ideas, not only the ones I have but also other players on castle, in full detail.

But before I start here is a small preview of what I will go over:
    Strongholds
    Bosses
    Challenges
    K.O.T.H
    Orbs
    Vkits

Gkits
    Mcmmo
    Keys
    Drop packages

Events
    Potion Enchantes
    Trench Tools
    TNT
    Top+
    Tinkerer
    /f upgrades
    Sets
    Random Enchantment books

Seems like allot right?
    Well then lets make this longer then it has to be and get right into it :p

Strongholds:
    Strongholds are physically located, cappable Outposts within the overworld. These Strongholds give the faction that captured it special boosts such as the ablity to sell items for a higher price then in /shop. Curently there are 2 Strongholds avalible
    Infernal:

*1.75x Mcmmo
    *1.75x XP
    *1.5x Mobs from Spawners
    *10.000$ every 10 Minutes
    *Reduces saturation loss by 50%

Frozen:

*1.5x Mcmmo
    *1.5x XP
    *2x Mobs from Spawners
    *Reduces Bard Cooldown by1.5 Seconds
    *Passive Fire Resistance

Seems fine right? Yeah actually it does but pretty much everyone I have asked agreed that 2 New Strongholds would be cool. These would be:
    Desert:

*x2 Flyboost
    *5000$ every 10 Minutes
    *Ability to sell not regulary sellable items
    *No saturation loss at all

Jungle:

*Increases crop growth by 50%
    *Passive 25% money boost
    *Passive Haste 3
    *Passive Regeneration 1

Ok lets see what we got next on the list.
    Bosses:
    Bosses would randomly spawn in Warzone or through manually placing spawneggs getable from K.O.T.H,Keys and Dropp Packages.
    Simmilar to the ones on Cosmic Galaxy the 3 persons who would have dealt the most dmg would get a reward. This reward would be:
    *Keys
    *Dropp Packages
    *Faction Points
    and more...

Lets move on shall we?
    Challenges:
    Challenges would be easy tasks that get rewarded after completing them. There would be 3 Types of Challenges:
    *Personal challenges:

*Kill 1000 Cave Spiders
    *Loot 50 Envoy Chests
    *Gain 100.000 XP
    *Place 1000 blocks
    *Break 1000 blocks
    and more...

Personal Challenges are without a time limit and a good way to get some rewards. These rewards are getting chosen by the challange you have completed. The harder the challenge was the better loot you get.Bbreaking 1000 blocks is quite easy to complete, especially when you are doing basework. On the other hand a challenge such as "Gain 100.000XP" would be more challenging, need more time and in total is harder to complete. On this factor the rewards for the completion of the challenges should be based. These rewards would contain of:
    *Keys
    *Money
    *Xp
    *Mcmmo
    *Enchantment Books
    *Dropp packages
    *Extended Potions
    and more...

Faction Challenges:

*Hold a Stronghold OR Outpost for 48 hours
    *Gain 5000 Faction Points
    *Capture 2 K.O.T.H
    *Gain 25.000.000 million /f wealth
    *Unlock 5 /f upgrades
    and more...

Faction Challenges are without a time limit aswell and a good goal to set if you have no clue what to do with your faction. Of course your faction will get rewarded aswell.
    *Passive Potion Effects (for 24 hours after completing the faction challenge)
    *Faction points
    *x2 Xp OR Mcmmo (for 24 hours after completing a Faction challenge)
    *x2 Spawners (for 24 hours after completing a faction challenge)

Public Challenges:

*Most Players killed
    *Most Sugar Cane Harvested
    *Most Mobs Killed
    *Most XP gained
    *Most Mcmmo gained
    and more...

Public Challenges are 24Hour challenges that will reward you if you are on of the top 3 Players in the challenge your competing in. Reward will be a thing of course.
    *Keys
    *Dropp Packages
    *Ceggs
    *Faction Points
    *Spawners
    *Enchantment books
    *Gkits
    *Vkits
    *Envoy Summon
    and more...

Challenges check. Lets see whats next on the list. Ah!
    K.O.T.H:
    "Koth is a popular minigame held at set times every day of the week. Keep control of the central cappable region for 15min to be rewarded with some of the best loot in the cosmoverse."

This section isn't really a new addition. More like a fix or update, whatever you want to call it. Basically the problem with the current K.O.T.H arenas is, that the cap is to small. I can only talk about Castle Planet experience, but a 3x3 is a 1 tap. Making and using the old 15x15 cap in the OG cosmonaut arena would fix it. Also, nerf the mobs that spawn at least on castle they are crazy OP. Nerf them and enable KB3.
    But K.O.T.H LOOT also really needs an update and buff. currently your able to get:
    *Ranks (Squire,Guard,Paladin)
    *keys
    *1 K.O.T.H Item
    *K.O.T.H Extendet Potion
    *Mcmmo Voulchers
    *2 legendary Drop Packages
    *K.O.T.H Bard or Archer set
    *Spawners
    *Gkits
    *Envoy Summons
    *Mystery Mob Spawners

The Loot can be pretty decent,but its far from "the best loot of the cosmoverse" I would change these items:
    *Mystery Mob Spawners to K.O.T.H Mystery mob spawners
    *Only ultra or legendary keys NO Epic OR Killmessage keys
    *Only mooshrooms,Ghasts,Iron Golems,Magma Cubes as possible Spawners
    *Only Swords,Axes,Acrobatics,repair and salvage Mcmmo voulchers

K.O.T.H Mystery Mob Spawners would be Mystery Mob spawners That can Only give you Iron Golems,Mooshrooms,Ghasts or Magma cubes.
    Removing Killmesage keys and Epic keys would make loot better by allot. They barely give anything good.
    Updating the regular spawners and not getting Creepers,Enderman or Blazes would defenitely make loot better by allot. Voulchers often make out half of the loot so reducing them to only 3 gettable ones would make room for other loot instead.

Next up we got one of my personal favourites.
    Orbs:
    Armor Upgrade Orbs that will level up your gear by 1 on every enchant.
    So for example a regular gset Chestplate would be Protection 4 Unbreaking 3. If you apply an Orb on it This armor will "level up", meaning it will be Protection 5 unbreaking 4. This Orb will be applyable only ONE time on ANY peace of gear.
    This item would be gettable from K.O.T.H Loot ONLY making K.O.T.H even more worth to cap.

Alright lets move on.
    Vkits:
    Vkits or Evolutionkits are kits that get better the more often you use them by leveling them up.We have no /vkits on Castle rn and there is absolutely nothing not one single reason to not add vkits. Well here I go presenting you 2 Evolutionkit I created.

Hades /Vkit

"The Might of the ancient god of the underworld,bound in the armor of war. Enlighten yourself to use the power within it."

Hades /vkit would give you a full set of armor starting from plain and simple protection1 unbreaking1 and going with 5 upgrades all the way up to protection5 unbreaking5.

Tribal /Vkit

"The oldest and wisest reamaining tribe in the whole cosmoverse. Use their wisdom to create the strongest weapon of all time"

Tribal /vkit gives you an axe OR sword depending on the level of the vkit. Level 1,3 give you an axe while level 2 and 4 give you swords. Level 5 gives you a 50/50 Chance on getting one of them and a small chance of 5% of getting both weapons. The Vkit starts with a plain non enchanted axe and goes all the way to sharp 5 with a chance of sharp 6.

Ok while we are talking about kits already lets move to its brother.
    Gkits:
    Gkits are kits with a 3 day cooldown that are supposed to give you special and better loot then normal. But they failed on Castle Planet with that. Every single /gkit is bad and they need buffs. And not only that, there are way to little gkits on Castle.
    So again I will present you two Ideas for new Gkits.

Vengeance /Gkit

"The Ancient God of Destruction has come to take revenge. Prepare yourself with the best Weapon in the cosmoverse."

Vengeance /gkit gives you an axe with sharpness 5 or 6, fire aspect 2 or 3 and Unbreaking 3 or 4.
    some extended Strenght 2 Potions such as 16 Vengeance Golden apples.

Workers Sanctuary /Gkit

"The most efficient workers use the most efficient Tools. Use the holy relict of the Workers to achieve the most incredible builds in the whole cosmoverse."

Workers Sanctuary /gkit gives you a pickaxe with efficiency 7 unbreaking 3/4 such as fortune 4/5 or Silk touch OR a shovel with efficiency 7 unbreaking 3/4 and fortune 4/5 or silk touch OR an axe with efficiency 7 unbreaking 3/4 and fortune 4/5 or silk touch.

Not even half way through. So lets keep on going.
    Mcmmo:
    Mcmmo is a big part of Castle Planet. It can turn really bad players into Gods and make skill appear in a fully different light. But in my time on Castle Planet I have seen multiple people complain about axes Mcmmo being WAY to overpowered. The Ability to 3 hit Players who are in Protection 3 with maxed axes and a sharpness 5 axe is insane. Not only axes but also swords Mcmmo should get changed. The Bleed Effect and the ability to reflect 50% of the incomming damage is just as insane as the durability damage dealt by axes.
    So what could you do to balance the Mcmmo? Well make the maximal possible Mcmmo level for those skills 750 and not 1250. This would result in players having to fix less often and for trainees such as squire ranked players who can't fix being able to fight longer against other players.

Keys:
    Keys are a great way to get started on Castlesince you can get money,gear,spawners weapons and more.
    But there are allot of useless items in the crates aswell. So here I go giving not only my own oppinion on what items shoul be removed or changed:
    *Brewing Items (Glitzering Melons, fermented Spider eyes, magma balls, golden carrots,slime balls)
    *Food (Steak)
    *Splash Potions
    *Haste Potions
    *Potions that can be unlocked in other crates(Elite potions in ultimate and ultimate potions in legendary crates)
    *Depth strider 1&2 books
    *Change ALL titles to be rare loot. (except oof title ofc)
    I'm bored lets go on.
    Drop Packages:
    Drop Packages or in short dps are Lootchests that give you 4 random items from 4 selectable slots. In total there are 4x9 patterns. The problem with these chests is that the loot that you can get is only mediocer. Ceggs and envoy summons are nice but you can't get ranks,gkits,keys or any actually good spawners such as Iron Golems. The Gear and weapons you get CAN be good but most of the time its literally just some protection 3 Thorns 3 Gear that you can't use because of the thorns. Dropp packages would need a huge buff in terms of loot to make them actually worth it. But not only that. A new Dropp package you should be added. The Godly Dropp Package. This Dropp package would hold the true "best loot in the cosmoverse". This would contain The Following:
    *Gkits
    *Ranks
    *Spawners(Iron Golems, Mooshrooms,Ghasts,Magma cube)
    *Mcmmo Voulchers
    *Gkit gear (Protection 4, Unbreaking 3)
    *Enchanted books (Depth Strider 3,Protection 4/5, Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 3/4)
    *Fallen Heroes
    *Godly Weapons (sharpness 5/6)
    *Faction Points notes
    *Bosses
    *Money Notes (500.000$)

These Drop packages would be obtained from K.O.T.H instead of 2 Legendary ones.
    We at halftime boys We got this.
    Events:
    These events are not meant as events in terms of Scavenger hunts or Mazes. An event like K.O.T.H.
    This event could be C.T.F (Capture The Flag) This would work like the following:
    *An obsidean block is placed in the middle of the arena.
    *you have to mine the block 30 times to win the event
    *If another person of ANOTHER faction manages to mine a block the counter gets resetted.
    *Only 1 Person can mine at the time
    *If the person goes away/stoppes mining for 5 seconds another person from the SAME faction will be able to continue
    *If you die there will be a 5minute death-ban.
    *The faction that wins the event will be rewarded with faction points.

And since nothing is for free, there will be rewards. You will get rewarded with a C.T.F Lootbag
    This lootbag will contain:
    *Keys (ultimate,legendary)
    *ranks (Squire,Guard,Paladin)
    *Spawners (Iron Golems,Ghasts,Mooshroom,Magma Cubes)
    *2xDropp Packages
    *C.T.F Event Item
    *#Captured title
    *#Miner title
    *CantStopMeNow title

I like that idea lets move on.
    Potion Enchantes:
    Potion Enchantes would work as regular Enchantment books. You get them and apply them through an anvil on your gear. These Potion Enchantes would be gettable through /enchanter. For different amounts of XP your would be getting different enchantes. These enchantes would be:
    Tier 1: (5000 XP PER book)

*Strength 1
    *Speed 1
    *Water breathing
    *Poison 1
    *Fire Resistance
    *Health Boost 1
    *Haste 1

Tier 2 (7.5k XP PER book)

*Regeneration 1
    *Absorbtion 1
    *Resistance 1
    *Mining Fatigue 1
    *Jump boost 1

Tier 3 (10.000XP PER book)

*Regeneration 2
    *Strenght 2
    *Speed 2
    *Poison 2
    *Health boost 2
    *Haste 2
    *Absorption 2
    *Resistance
    *Mining Fatigue 2
    *Jump boost 2

All of these Potions are brewable on Castle Planet. Adding these "Enchantes" would make grinding a bigger and more important part on castle. Not only that but PvP would also be way more intense since you wouldn't have to worry about you running out of Speed or Strenght for example.

Hm ok now that thats done I'll come to something less PvP related.
    Trench Tools:
    Building a base is supposed to be a big Part of factions. And often, even on castle, players trench the base fully to bedrock. And especially at the beginning of a season this can be a pain since you do not have the the amount of TnT you would need to trench out allot of area. A sollution for this would be trench tools. A shovel, a pickaxe and an axe that trench out a 3x3. This would make basework easier allot and less frustrating.

And since we are speaking of TnT already lets get right into the next topic.
    TnT:
    On Cosmic Galaxy there are different types of TnT. Starting with the regular one going over Gigantic all the way to Hex TnT, Castle Planet only has the regular one. Adding Lucky such as Gigantic TnT would be usefull for raiding. With Lucky TnT you wouldnt have to cegg spawners if you aim at some but could just fire a shot with it. Gigantic TnT would give a huge advantage when tunneling or raiding Vaults of other players. A bigger hole means more frustration for the ones getting raided. So why not?

I have nothing to add so lets move on.
    Top+:
    This is something that has been aked for for quite a while now. A top+ rank that has the ability to fly everywhere even in wilderness. There is 0 reason to not add it. There should be multiple commands and features this rank should have:
    */envoy
    *no /wild cooldown
    *K.O.T.H cooldown reduced to 5 minutes
    *No chat cooldown
    *less [brag] and [item] cooldowns

The /kit for it would be:
    *1xLegendary OR Godly Dropp package
    *100-300Faction Points
    *3 RANDOM keys
    *2-3 Enchantment books (Sharpness 5/6, Unbreaking 3/4, Looting 4/5, Fortune 3/4 Protection 4/5)

Ok lets go back to something decently PvP related.
    Tinkerer:
    Everyone who has grinded Gsets on Castle Planet knows the feeling of getting a bad/useless peace of gear.
    Adding a Tinkerer would let you get some payback for the item you just enchanted. This would result in Grinding being way less frustrating since you can always just salvage gear if you dont need it.

Hm thats is whats next?
    /f upgrade
    /f upgrade or Faction upgrade give the faction who unlocks a specific upgrade an advantage in different terms. Faction upgrades would be gotten purely by money and nothing else. Factions upgrades would be costing 50% more then the previous upgrade, 5 in total.

*More Faction member /f upgrade (starting at 10million$, 35 Members max)
    *Less K.O.T.H Death time (starting at 15million$, 4min K.O.T.H death timer at max)
    *Less XP Exhaustion time (starting at 5million$, 1min exhaustion timer at max)
    *Additional /f warps (starting at 10million$, +10 /f warps at max)

These and even More faction upgrades...

Almost the last point wohooooo.
    Sets:
    Sets with bonuses in form of damage reduction, more attack damage and immunity to certain effects. These Bonusses would be obtained by using a Crystall on a gkit/vkit in its /gkit or /vkit menu, by dragging and applying it on the gkit/vkit you want it on. The following Upgrade crystalls would be obtainable:
    *+10% attack damage increase
    *-10% incoming damage
    *immunity to Bleed effect
    *immunity to burn damage

So when the gkit/vkit is being used you will have the effekt of the crystall on the armor.

Ok and last but not least
    Random Enchantment books:
    Everyone who has played Castle Planet for a decently long time knows the enchantment books that arent with any enchantment. They are basically empty. So why not use those books to add ramdom Enchantment books. These would work as the following:
    *Apply a book using an anvil to an item of your choice
    *The book will add 1 Random maximum Enchant to the item you applied it to
    *It can only apply enchants that you are able to get in vanilla survival

I think thats cool

But wait... There is more...
    I know you are "busy". But to be fair you can't be THAT busy. Not resetting a planet for almost two years is absolute BS. Not actually updating the planet for seasons is that aswell.
    "Its hard to update Castle and make it stay vanilla" No its not. The most "non vanilla" stuff in this whole post are the set bonuses and the orbs. But even those are fully acceptable on a vanilla planet.

Ok thats it (It took so log to write all of this btw)
    Also Kyro5Life If you should see this notice me senpai.

Please Update Castle It really needs a revamp.
    :p

Ok I'm out. Have fun and a great day
    ~Cyclic

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Cl0udyDr0p

Cl0udyDr0p New Member
    Orchid Sprite Sandstormer Adventurer -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- Ghoul

tldr however what i did read seemed like good changes

3. G7G

G7G Member
    Mist Survivor Pleb Seedling -= Tropico + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Dragon

IGN:
    _95
  4. Kiro5Lyfe

Kiro5Lyfe Moderator
    Moderator <= Beta Tester => Orchid King Knight Imp Scribe Scorcher Beastslayer -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= General + =- Fiend -= Archmage + =- Glacier Dragon Cosmonaut

IGN:
    Kiro5Lyfe
    Planet:
    Cosmic
    Faction:
    KlubIce
    this is what im talking about my man. clear thought process!

5. Legitnothacks

Legitnothacks Member

IGN:
    iViz
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
  6. DilbilPlayz

DilbilPlayz New Member
    Paladin Knight Pixie Rosy Shard Ember

IGN:
    DilbilXD
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Exile
    we need all of this without a doubt! This would really make castle come back to life. Lately i havent been playing alot because there really is nothing going on with castle planet. But, if we implement these changes, i think so much more people would be intrested in playing agian that castle will be revived! @Xell @ypperin @Vaquxine@beanie @iFamasssxD @Its_its @Macky @Malen @Tatorminator88 @XsSlayeR3

7. ulol60

ulol60 Active Member
    Pixie -= DemonLord + =- -= Fantasy + =- -= Scorcher + =-

IGN:
    Ulol60
    Planet:
    Dream
    Faction:
    WeDemboyzz
    Bruh
    Bruh respect... U made 3000 word long forums suggestion post. https://gyazo.com/6874f839551d978b6361c75dee1c3351 (page 1/10 3050 Words) @ypperin Give this man some new updates jeez.

8. Its_its

Its_its Administrator
    Administrator

IGN:
    Its_
    Planet:
    HUB
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TakeMyL

TakeMyL Member
    Paladin Vanguard Bamboo -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Glacier

IGN:
    imurs
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ravens
    Didn't read all of it, but I agree with the potion enchants. If you could get custom enchants like strength or speed on sets, then it would be much more rewarding to get kills. At a certain point in the map, killing people in "p4 u3 godsets" just isn't the same.

10. Legitnothacks

Legitnothacks Member

IGN:
    iViz
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
  11. Cyclician

Cyclician Member

IGN:
    Cyclician
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Bloodbath
    indeed he should

12. Cyclician

Cyclician Member

IGN:
    Cyclician
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Bloodbath
    well you should defenitely read it all :p

13. Donwee8

Donwee8 Well-Known Member
    Survivor Sprite Tropico Apprentice Dragon

IGN:
    donwee88
  14. JigglyAss

JigglyAss Helper
    Helper Tropico Scorcher Guardian -= Hero + =- Glacier Ghoul

IGN:
    JigglyAss
    Planet:
    Mars
    Faction:
    OozmaKappa
  15. Feelgoodcharlie

Feelgoodcharlie Active Member
    Journeyman King Phantom Pilot Tropico Pyro Pirate Rosy Guardian Beastslayer -= Hero + =- Freezer Glacier Dragon

IGN:
    DavidPlayzz
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    my faction
  16. Wxlfster

Wxlfster Helper
    Helper Merchant Mage Vanguard Slayer Shard Shipwrecked Scorcher Basilisk -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- Engineer

IGN:
    Wxlfster
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
  17. ypperin

ypperin Community Manager
    Administrator

Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Evo
    gets 2-4 hrs of sleep per night this week but you can't be THAT busy. LOL!

No but in all seriousness there's not enough outcry to put in months of coding for something like this. Castle averages a very small number of players and we have to use development power efficiently and effectively. We can't just appease less than 1% of the community and tell the other 99% tough cookies y/k?

Kudos tho on the thread, very well written and thought out!

18. ItsMeJordan

ItsMeJordan Member

ok i am depression

19. ItsMeJordan

ItsMeJordan Member

Seriously though, Atleast implement SOME of it? Like the koth loots are actual ass. Just buff loot from stuff like you did when you added keys that was quick.

20. Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai Member
    Mist King Knight Spirit Wizard Voidwalker Vault-Tec Private Rosy Guardian Artisan Basilisk Bamboo Buccaneer Fiend Engineer Ghoul Ember

IGN:
    SomethingCool
    Everyone quit because of the 2 year season. There used to be 100-200 players regularly on at peak because YOU neglected the planet to the point where it had no chance of coming back. If you just gave castle the attention it needed from the start we wouldn't have this situation.

We can't be in this state of limbo not knowing what's happening to the planet. If you have no intention of updates or even fixing the bugs that make the game unplayable just delete and give us our money back.

• Agree Agree x 1