The CosmicPvP Castle Planet Rant

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cyclician, May 3, 2019.

1. Cyclician

Cyclician Member

IGN:
    Cyclician
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Bloodbath
    Its ya boy big chuniggus and welcome to my 3d post since all good things are 3.Me and some others, together, got up with ideas, things that bother us and complains to make the admins and staff in generall realize what they have been doing wrong on castle, and now give them enough ideas, advice, and posibilities to fix this mess of a planet.

---The Staff Problem---

This Sektion has 2 smaller parts.

The first one being the lack of staff on castle in generall.

I mentioned this in my 2nd post already and I will say it again. The last staff we had on castle planet was AFL(AFLacIE). The cute cat in the neighborhood. But after that? Nothing. No staff at all. Well you might say now "Thats not their fault." "They can't change the fact noone plays castle." Yeah ok. But ever thought of what they did on HCF? An own staff management team only for one planet? Yeah everyone probably already forgot about that but I did not. For example Puddly. Again I meantioned him in my 2nd post and again, I will do it here aswell. Hes more mature and responsible then most others on the planet. He was Chat-Mod On HCF so why not give him a chance on Castle? As far as he even wants to be staff of course.

The 2nd player I would suggest is DadsSideHoe. He got recomended as staff by an staff on their own. And I mean hes nice, he aswell can be mature and consiquent. So why not give him a chance?

With this you could have an own small staff team muting,warning or even baning players if they have to, as long as evidence and a good reason is brought up of course.

The 2nd sektion of this part of the post is about staff on Castle-Planet,on TS3 and forums in generall.

Oh yes. Events! Every planet has one, everyone is happy. Except of course Castle. We are sitting there waiting for our event. But no. We have to post an event recommendation on forums. I'll take Easter event as an example. We were hours late anyways on the event already. And once an admin got on the only thing he said was: "We haven't gotten round to making loot for Castle" such as "We will make it tomorrow".
    Luckily it didnt come that far. About 20 players were just spamming chat to make it not the next day but rather still on that day. And hey. They weren't wrong at all. Why get a late event only because staff is to useless to change loot. That takes 30min not longer. And well, the admin came back. And oh **** I was surprised he knew what we wanted. Ranks,Spawner,P6,Sharp6,U4 etc. Pretty sure every other admin would have just given some reg p4 u3 gsets. And again, there is no reason not to make an event on castle. I mean of course you make them on cosmic galaxy first but that we have to way hours for one? And again. A castle player who manages the events. In this case I would even say that me on my own would be able to to so. Make me build a own map for castle only idc. I know what we want as loot, I know how we want our events, I know what events we want. So again. Why not? Are you so scared that castle would get to independent?
    Just as that, resets are not being planned very well. What do I mean with that. Well lets take s3 as an example. 580+ days is way to long for a season. The past 2 seasons have actually been about 250 days but guess why. Exactly! because we requested reset. If it was up to staff seasons would go 2 years longer. do doubt. And why again? Beacause they do not care about castle.

Well enough of that lets move on.

---The Bugs---

Oh yeah "Post a bug report". Good one ypperin. Almost laughed. Ok no seriously. Its useless. Again, I will give an example. PrincessMelody (I will refer to him as jordan from now on),posted a bug report about K.O.T.H being bugged out. First we thought it got removed, but since there was no forums post and ypperin denied the fact of them removing K.O.T.H it appearently was a bug. But guess what. Staff doesn't care about castle. Noone responded. Yeah big surprise I know.
    Basically what the bug is if you type /koth it shows exact that command in chat. If you type /koth loot it shows /koth in chat aswell and /warp koth is removed.

Just as that thats not the only buggy thing atm. /warp doesn't work. It just does nothing at all.

One more thing. If you [item] an enchanted book it does not show the enchant. You have to [brag] to show it off. Especially on castle this can get annoying since all enchants are from books.

Yeah that to buggs.

Lets once again move on.

---The Content---

Castle is know to be boring such as unbalanced in terms of mcmmo.
    But yeah this on its own is literally staffs fault. They do not listen or even respond to posts. Again, a player recomended to remove mcmmo. And he brought up some good points. Mcmmo is way to overpowered. The ability to 3hit players in sharp6 with maxed axes while they are in p3 is to OP. Just as that, Axes crushed armor durability and even U4 does not do to much. Of course its way better then ubr2/3 but still. Having to fix every 5-10 min is annoying and unnescesary.
    While I on my own wouldn't remove mcmmo completely I'd put a max lvl on axes and swords of about 500lvl such as an max of 750 lvl on Acrobatics. Taking less dmg, still quite allot tho, such as not having to fix all the time makes pvp way better and enjoyable.

But Mcmmo is not the only reason castle has such few players.
    The lack of content is is insane. Now that K.O.T.H is bugged nothing except maybe basework and capping stronghold to do. Only sometimes there is PvP. At the moment Loki vs. Shadows is going on but as much as Loki is trying they can't keep up. Not in terms of PvP such as in /f wealth and /f top in which Shadows are dominating.
    And yes. There is allot of content you could add. Ranging from 2 *NEW* Strongholds up to Bosses, Outpost such as challenges. There is no reason to not add those features to castle. Lets get started with the Strongholds.

---Two new strongholds---
    Desert and Jungle. While both have their own charmes, they share similarities to Fire and Ice.

Desert Stroghold:
    ->Gives 5000$ every 10minutes
    ->x2 fly boost
    ->Ability to sell items your not regulary able to sell such as quarz/Ice/Packed Ice/Sand/Gravel for a fair price.
    ->Take no hunger at all.

Jungle Stronghold:
    ->Gives Haste 3
    ->Increase crop growth by 50%
    ->Sell boost for Stone (1.48per 1 -> 2.96per 1)
    ->Sell boost for Cobblestone (1.02per 1 -> 2.04per 1)

---Outpost---
    Ah. Outpost. Why not just add 1 Vanilla outpost.
    This outpost could act as a stronghold. As a PvP arena. Also giving boosts in form of sellboosts of items this would be cappable even if you controll a stronghold.
    To make it a bit more challenging, make a mobspawn every 5-10min when someone is capping. Like 5-10 mobs a bit less strong then koth mobs.

---Bosses---
    Its a Plane! Its a Bird! NO. Its a wither. and hes angry. Add a boss. A wither as example. Make loot be cratekeys such as dps. Legendarys or ultra rares such as legendary and ultimate keys.

---Challenges---
    This one is a favourite. Challenges such as "Grind 1000 cavies" would be fun and easy to complete. If you do so you get a reward. A key maybe. Whatever you want to give.

---K.O.T.H---
    I talked about this before. The "bug" that makes K.O.T.H not appear anymore. Well if it should get fixed go back to the OG cosmonaut arena. A 15x15 block cap that makes knocking harder. Enable kb3. Nerf the koth mobs a bit. The new koth arenas have a way to small cap. K.O.T.H sometimes goes for up to 12 hours. Yeah...

---Orbs---
    Before you say anything let me explain. Orbs that you get with an expenencially low % from koth loot ONLY. What these do is basically make you gear "level up" so for example from p4 u3 to p5 u4. Only usable once on any peace of gear.

---potion enchantes---
    I talked about these in my other two posts. I like the idea and so do quite a few other on castle.
    In short: Craftable enchants that give you the effects of potions and are applyable on weapons and armor.

Ok done with that.
    Lets get to updates in terms of loots of crates /Koth loot and dps.

---K.O.T.H loot---
    Even tho K.O.T.H loot is not the worst it could be way better. Make the max rank avalible Lord, the only spawners you are able to get are Blazes,Igs,Ghasts,Magmas such as Mooshrooms. Remove the Mcmmo vaulchers.

---Key loot---
    Keys are great. We all love them. But everyone will agree that they aswell have some pretty useless stuff aswell. Here are some items I would remove.

---Space-chest loot---
    These are outdated af. They still have the old 4x9 pattern and only 4 loot instead of 5.

Not only that but they have really crappy loot. If you update these make them good. not only armor and weapons. Squire,Guard and Paladin should be able to get. p5 and u4 books. Envoy summon. Ceggs such as mcmmo/xp boosters. The only armor I would put in is p4 without thorns. Weapons sharp 4/5 with fire 2.

So lets go to extra additions.

---Vkits---
    /vkit Yes you heared right. a vkit that gives u an armor set. Starting with p1u1 all the way up to p5u5. 10upgrades in total.

---Gkits---
    /gkit add a new gkit. maybe one thats like masterbuilder and gives tools. Or maybe one that gives an insane sword/axe.

Buff and update the already existing gkits. The enchanter one is ass. You barely get any good books.
    The Party monster is decent but make it to have a chance on p5 or u4 and the sword to get sharp 6.
    The experience gkit gives way to less xp. At least 2k xp per use.
    Explorer again is decent. But make the armor p4 and u2.

Hm. Any other changes I would make?.

Yeah update and buff such as remake loot of envoys.
    They got so bad. In s3 they were op af but now... sometimes you dont even find a chest.

Enable /Fly in all claims.

So. What can I say after all of this? Well. No admin ever gona read this but I mean I was bored anyways.
    Ok bye

~Cyclic

(And yes it did take long to create this post)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Maxwell_Plays

Maxwell_Plays New Member
    Lord Knight Leaf Pixie Ash

IGN:
    MaxyIsSqueaky
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
  3. ItsMeJordan

ItsMeJordan Member

Respect. +1

4. Mqelstrom

Mqelstrom Member
    Mist -= Hero + =-

IGN:
    Mqelstrom
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    bruhhhhhh

5. CakieePooo

CakieePooo Member
    Mercenary King Vine Pixie Adventurer

IGN:
    CakieePooo
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Rift
    DADSSIDEHOE NICE???????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    MATURE????????????????????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    CONSIQUENT????????????????????????????????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Kappa Kappa x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Legitnothacks

Legitnothacks Member

IGN:
    iViz
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    You can't blame the admins and upper staff for there not being staff on castle theyre not the problem the problem is people on castle not applying for staff lmao, the two you recommended for staff are bad ideas puddly is not considered to be mature by many dadsidehoe hasn't actually played on the planet for months. Events on castle are hard to do as well as the planet has almost no players that one person could get rich from one event the average amount of players last season was 15-20 excluding alts and that's almost a whole faction on if an op event was to occur with a whole faction on that faction would dominate. The gkits do need to be buffed the one thats really useless is enchanter, the koth loot is pretty bad as well depth striders should be removed from the loot table mcmmo vouchers shouldn't tho also lord as best rank in koth loot? you do realize koths are daily people can just cap everyday and get so many lord ranks in one season lmao, /fly in all claims has been asked for by the whole community for months this needs to happen, a vkit is a decent idea maybe even a new gkit but there shouldn't be any op gkits like insane weapons lmao you just complained about getting three shotted by people with sharp 6 imagine above sharp 6? Envoys are fine the problem isn't the loot or the spawn rate theyre put at the problem is that envoy chests spawn based on the amount of people at the warzone if theres noone there then no wonder theres not gonna be any chests that spawn an easy fix to this problem is to get an ally or faction member to afk alts at warp warzones lol. The keys and space chests loot do need to get buffed AND fixed depth striders 3 is put as godly in a legendary crate lmao. The challenges arent a good idea the planet is so dead one person can complete all the challenges and hog all the loot lmao. by potion enchants you mean vanilla custom enchants like infinite speed 2 and strength 2 which is a good idea but craftable enchants? come on now a better idea would be a /enchanter gui with these enchants lmao. an outpost is a good idea and hey theres already a vanilla outpost out there just copy it and put it on the planet but two more strongholds is just a **** idea especially the x2 fly boost (you already get x2 fly boost in 1.8 or on cosmic client LOL!, and sell boost for stone and cobblestone seriously?), one faction will just get alt facs to cap four strongholds then . Mcmmo on the planet isn't that overpowered if your getting 3 shotted youre prob getting railed so bad and don't go in p3 on castle bud, if you want to take less damage from axes just grind acrobatics for that 20% dodge or go in p5 or p4 sets and bring regen 2 potions if youre so worried about the durability damage done by axes theres this thing called unbreaking 4 books. Koth arena definitley needs to be back to the og cosmonaut arena. Also staff can't listen or read posts if they do not see the posts to fix this just tag staff/admins or ask admins in game to take a look at the posts lmao staff are busy with other stuff theyre not always gonna see posts like these on the forums. orbs and bosses seriously? such a p2w idea coming from a p2w player if the bosses and orbs are put into koth loot and keys and space chest this idea would be balanced. And resets for the past 2 seasons were already planned they weren't put in just cause players requested them last season ypperin even said castles reset was being planned already before a player asked for reset lmao. And ypperins "post a bug report" statements are true bugs aren't going to get fixed if players don't post bug reports you cant just go complaining about bug reports when staff arent gonna know what bugs youre talking about if your bug reports aren't getting replies or if you can't post bug reports ask a staff member to post bug reports for you stop complaining and blaming upper staff.

7. superzombie

superzombie Well-Known Member
    Mist Knight Hydra Pilot Spectre Warlock Pyro Rosy Pharoh Amazon Apprentice -= Witcher + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    BigBadDropping
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Retired
    Breh, I scrolled down and was like, NOPE, I'M OUT

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Cyclician

Cyclician Member

IGN:
    Cyclician
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Bloodbath
    Well actually yes I can. Its their problem if they cant find a solution for that. Only because noone wants to be staff doesnt mean there has to be no staff. If a state has no president because noone wants to be president thats not how it workes. There has to be one. The two players i suggested are only examples. And actually dadssidehoe has been quite active recently.

9. zxLordOGxz

zxLordOGxz New Member

IGN:
    DadsSideHoe
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Kekt
    I completely agree with this
    +1

10. Legitnothacks

Legitnothacks Member

IGN:
    iViz
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    Noone has been actively playing lmao and he was on once this week what are you on boy, and it seems you dont know how the staff proccess works when someone applies for staff they often apply for it to be staff on the planet they actively play just like aflacie did with castle you cant have staff on castle if noone that actually plays castle applies upper staff dont just choose random people that play the planet theres a long process involved that begins with a player actually applying on the forums.

11. ItsMeJordan

ItsMeJordan Member

whore

12. Legitnothacks

Legitnothacks Member

IGN:
    iViz
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    Dont speak to me like that

13. XxNinjaGhostxX

XxNinjaGhostxX Active Member
    Mist Mage Warlock Scorcher Basilisk Bamboo -= Hero + =- Heartless

IGN:
    HotTeachers
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    TickleTime
    kekt on top

14. Legitnothacks

Legitnothacks Member

IGN:
    iViz
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    randoms are on top it is very dead.

15. Puddly

Puddly Member
    King Inferno Blizzard Bamboo -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Puddly
    Planet:
    Caslte
    Faction:
    Exile
    Puddly for chat mod

16. Legitnothacks

Legitnothacks Member

IGN:
    iViz
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    No u suck, apex sweat

17. Cyclician

Cyclician Member

IGN:
    Cyclician
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Bloodbath
    Are you just shittalking cuz your banned or whats your problem?

18. Puddly

Puddly Member
    King Inferno Blizzard Bamboo -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Puddly
    Planet:
    Caslte
    Faction:
    Exile
    i suck at apex now :( i need the carry

19. Swans7

Swans7 Well-Known Member
    Mist Leaf Pilot Squire Scribe Scorcher Apprentice Beastslayer -= Hero + =- FlowerKing Hatchling Glacier Drifter

IGN:
    MrSwans
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    StepSis
    So you're suggesting they force someone to be staff on castle planet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Cyclician

Cyclician Member

IGN:
    Cyclician
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Bloodbath
    No not at all. I think they should just specifically give castle players a chance to appeal and be staff.