The Cosmic Community Update: 83

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by CosmicCommunityUpdate, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosmicCommunityUpdate

CosmicCommunityUpdate What's up with Cosmic PvP
    Helper

Greetings Cosmonauts!

It's already that time of the week again and this week we have some truely insane videos for you, we have Cxlle pulling off one of the most insane clutches I have ever seen on the server, we have people opening tons of CC's and we see Aero take on 25 Fallen Heroes...

This week I have chosen @CalleBaws420 to be the winner of the $20 Coupon Code, I think it's fairly obvious this week. He pulls off something that I'm sure will amaze almost everyone who watches that video. GG's
    [​IMG]
    All Da Loots

Most Insane Escape on CosmicPvP History?
    I think Cxlle has done it people, one of the nuttiest things I have seen on CosmicPvP in a while. This man changed how the laws of Cosmic Enchants are supposed to work, if you're not on the edge of your seat for the majority of this video, you don't deserve to appreciate this video. He went from going into a gank with several people, to go on to survive for another 5 minutes while having nothing but a full inventory of armour. *Tips fedora*

This was submitted by @CalleBaws420

If You Like Watching CC's, Your Days Of Looking End Here.
    Over on Jungle Planet, ShoweryGrub2 decided to go all out. He even managed to get 3 Aprill 2019 CC's without going P2W. All you have to do is put in the grind and you can run the economy and buy whatever store item you want if you have enough in-game cash. This led to roughly 13 CC's being opened... What's the record amount of 2019 CC's being opened at once?

This was submitted by @12345Bryce

[​IMG]
    We Don't Make Mistakes, Only Happy Accidents.

Dungeon Planet Gets Rocked
    Over on Dungeon, guess whos back it again... that's right, Plxylist and his faction are out here just showing the rest of Dungeon Planet, who's warzone this really is. People on Dungeon need to send out an SOS to other planets because they cannot handle this extreme distress Stepsis is causing to the warzone...

This was submitted by @Medival

Fighting 25 Fallen Heroes!1!!
    Over on Spirit Planet, @AeroMC carries on his series but this time he's taking on 25 Fallen Heroes, this man must have some kind of lucky rabbits foot or something because he's got that #YoutuberRank luck with the amount of gems that he gets..

[​IMG]
    Get In Touch
    Think you have something awesome to share with the rest of the community? Let us know about it, share your creativity with us and have a chance to be featured in the next Cosmic Community Update!

There is a dedicated forums account for you to submit all your cool and crazy ideas, funny enough it's this one right here! Just start a direct message with me and I will be sure to check it out. I won't be able to respond to everything, but I will for sure read every message.

~Macky

2. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Well-Known Member
    Mist OG Cosmonaut Spectre Vine Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
  3. CraftOfBattle

CraftOfBattle Well-Known Member
    Paladin OG Cosmonaut Vanguard Shipwrecked Sandstormer Acolyte -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Buccaneer -= Archmage + =- Glacier Commander Cosmonaut Daisy

IGN:
    CraftOfBattle
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    GCG
  4. HyperPlayzMC

HyperPlayzMC Member
    Hydra OG Cosmonaut -= Tropico + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Archmage + =- Ember Heartless

IGN:
    HyperJr
    Planet:
    Magic
    Faction:
    TrapNation
  5. Swans7

Swans7 Well-Known Member
    OG Pilot Leaf Pilot Squire Scribe Scorcher Apprentice Beastslayer -= Hero + =- FlowerKing Hatchling Glacier Drifter

IGN:
    MrSwans
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    StepSis
    gg folks

6. Hockey4life7

Hockey4life7 Well-Known Member
    Nomad Wyrm Vine Pixie

IGN:
    TehGodCookie
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Asylum
  7. CalleBaws420

CalleBaws420 Member
    Paladin OG Cosmonaut Acolyte Beastslayer Basilisk -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Engineer Freezer -= Archmage + =- Daisy

IGN:
    Cxlle
    Planet:
    Magic
    Faction:
    Hello
    I'm ******* nuts

8. MrWhalePenguin

MrWhalePenguin Well-Known Member
    Paladin OG Pilot Spirit Rosy Sandstormer Archmage Artisan Beastslayer -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- FirstMate Explorer Executioner Commander Commander Dragon Drifter Demonlord

Planet:
    League
    Faction:
    League
  9. rtfact

rtfact New Member
    Knight Leaf Witcher Pharoh Ash -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Rtfact
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Kekt
  10. Loxtech

Loxtech Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Mercenary King OG Engineer QuarterMaster Pleb Archmage -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- Dragon Daisy

IGN:
    Loxtech
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    Where is @BlueBerryCow Destroying the Destroyed outpost dungeon record smh...

Im not mad im just dissapointed...

11. IlluminatiFish

IlluminatiFish Well-Known Member
    Journeyman OG Pilot Phantom Amazon -= Hero + =- Ember Captain

IGN:
    IlluminatiFish
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    FBI / Odin
  12. AeroMC

AeroMC Active Member
    YouTuber Hydra OG Cosmonaut Sandstormer Amazon Archmage Beastslayer -= FlowerKing + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Executioner Ember

IGN:
    AeroYT
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Appreciate the mention! The luck was insane indeed!

13. MiniRhinoKid

MiniRhinoKid Member

Planet:
    Jungle
    just shows how gear is broken on cosmic

14. TheWildElmo

TheWildElmo Helper
    Helper OG Cosmonaut Hero Guardian Archmage Beastslayer -= Tropico + =- -= Survivor + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Scorcher + =- Glacier

IGN:
    TheWildElmo
    Planet:
    Apocalyps
    Faction:
    NoSkins
    Another great community update :)

15. CalleBaws420

CalleBaws420 Member
    Paladin OG Cosmonaut Acolyte Beastslayer Basilisk -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Engineer Freezer -= Archmage + =- Daisy

IGN:
    Cxlle
    Planet:
    Magic
    Faction:
    Hello
    Then again if I wasn't a hot key machine I would've died in the tunnel already lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.