The Cosmic Community Update: 58

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by CosmicCommunityUpdate, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosmicCommunityUpdate

CosmicCommunityUpdate What's up with Cosmic PvP

Greetings Cosmonauts!

We're back with this weeks Cosmic Community Update, filled with content submitted by you guys. If you have or have seen anything that you think is worthy of being posted on the next CCU be sure to drop me a message. This week we have base tours from Magic Planet, people dominating the PvP on their Planets and even a raid video. We have it all this week so let's get right into it.
    [​IMG]
    All Da Loots

Magic Planet Domination
    First of all over on Magic Planet, @zqk and his faction may not be dominating the /f top board but they sure are making their own mark on dominating the PvP across the planet. Taking out person after person all in some nice highh quality gear. It's looking like someone you would want to have truced if you're wanting to go out into the warzone.

Appa's $40,000,000,000 Base Tour
    Over on Magic Planet, Appa seems to be running the Planet, as they easily sit at the number 1 spot on the planet it looks like they need some more competition because right now they are dominating the planet. They have put together a nice base tour video at $40 Billion but right now they easily have surpassed $50 Billion.

[​IMG]
    I Don't Even Know What To Call This Section, Section.

The Dungeon Master
    Over on Dungeon Planet @CroProYT should now be known as the Dungeon Master because this man holds all the cards when it comes to Portals. This man has managed to acquire 26 Destroyed Outpost Dungeon Portals somehow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    We Don't Make Mistakes, Only Happy Accidents.

Traveller Kill and More!
    @NotDxclqn has decided to put together some older clips from the Apocolypse map, still... some great stuff including a nice Traveller kill, some Phantom and more. Not bad for someone in a faction struggling to compete on Lava...

SOSA Raids Fam
    Over on Dungeon Planet, the other week SOSA managed to split and destroy Fam as they had no mercy when raiding their base. Taking them for every $1,318,000,000 penny they had, getting tons of IG's and they have firmly taken the lead in running Dungeon Planet. With a nice $20,000,000,000 they are sitting quite comfortably above the competition. This was submitted by @AngelsPvP

[​IMG] [/MEDIA]​
    Get In Touch
    Think you have something awesome to share with the rest of the community? Let us know about it, share your creativity with us and have a chance to be featured in the next Cosmic Community Update!

There is a dedicated forums account for you to submit all your cool and crazy ideas, funny enough it's this one right here! Just start a direct message with me and I will be sure to check it out. I won't be able to respond to everything, but I will for sure read every message.

~Macky

2. Yautja4130

Yautja4130 Helper
    Helper Orchid Squire Wizard Voidwalker Sandstormer Hydra Scorcher Shipwrecked Bamboo Buccaneer Commander Captain -= Hero + =- -= Witcher + =- Acolyte Glacier Drifter -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Yautja_
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Hydra
  3. Yautja4130

Yautja4130 Helper
    Helper Orchid Squire Wizard Voidwalker Sandstormer Hydra Scorcher Shipwrecked Bamboo Buccaneer Commander Captain -= Hero + =- -= Witcher + =- Acolyte Glacier Drifter -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Yautja_
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Hydra
  4. DStraker

DStraker Member
    Pixie Mercenary Mage Tropico Slayer Basilisk -= Scorcher + =- Acolyte -= Glacier + =- Daisy Engineer

IGN:
    DStraker
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Havoc
  5. NotDxclqn

NotDxclqn Active Member
    Orchid -= Commander+ =- -= DemonLord + =- Survivor Sandstormer Scorcher Scribe Beastslayer Captain -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Glacier + =- Cosmonaut -= Dragon + =- -= Archmage + =- Drifter Executioner -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Dxclqn
    Planet:
    Lava
    Faction:
    Schmoked
    quite rude if you ask me..

6. GetSuper_

GetSuper_ Active Member
    QuarterMaster Scorcher Seedling Freezer Hero Demonlord Fantasy -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    IdkIhazToManyAcc
    I don't agree with that tbh, disrespecting your mineman skills.

7. MrWhalePenguin

MrWhalePenguin Well-Known Member
    Paladin Tropico Spirit Sandstormer Rosy Beastslayer Commander Artisan -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- Archmage -= Glacier + =- Guardian FirstMate Drifter Dragon Demonlord Explorer Executioner

Planet:
    Dungeon
    Is it just me
    Or does the two videos regarding All Da Loots contradict each other

8. Jxsper_

Jxsper_ Member
    Mist Tropico Vault-Tec Witcher Scorcher Slayer Basilisk Commander Acolyte Engineer -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    2taped
    Planet:
    Apoc
    Faction:
    Farmville
  9. CroProYT

CroProYT Member
    -= Captain + =- Phantom Paladin Vine Commander Captain -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- Archmage Glacier Ghoul Guardian -= Dragon + =- Drifter Demonlord -= FlowerKing + =-

IGN:
    CroProYT
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Hydra
  10. Donwee8

Donwee8 Well-Known Member
    Survivor Apprentice Dragon

IGN:
    donwee88
  11. SciFy

SciFy Member
    Mist Slayer Bamboo -= Archmage + =- Daisy Ember

IGN:
    SciFy
    Planet:
    Magic
    'notafraid controls magic!'
    'appa is dominating magic!'

wat... one of those facs has to be less powerful thats literally the definition of controlling / powerful lol

12. Macky

Macky Administrator
    Administrator

IGN:
    Mackyd7
    It's almost like there's more than one aspect of factions that you can be the best at

13. CraftOfBattle

CraftOfBattle Well-Known Member
    Paladin Tropico Vanguard Sandstormer Shipwrecked Buccaneer Commander -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- Acolyte Cosmonaut Glacier Guardian -= Executioner + =- -= Archmage + =- Dragon Daisy

IGN:
    CraftOfBxttle
    Planet:
    Magic
    Faction:
    Appa
    Would just like to say that for this section my faction has spawned over 50 Desytroyeds.... this doesn't impress me :p

14. CatflooOG

CatflooOG Member
    Pixie Scorcher Slayer Archmage Guard Executioner

IGN:
    CatflooOG
    Planet:
    Void
    Faction:
    Calamity
    Right.....6 kills over a long period of time. Not once during that whole video did I see an even fight. Nor did I see them kill any of our main faction players. If our faction actually recorded, their small pile of kills would look sad next to our mountain of specials. Not to mention more then half of those kills were just demi/reg god. If ur gonna say someone in dominating a planet, at least get the right faction in there lmao

15. IlluminatiFish

IlluminatiFish Well-Known Member
    Phantom Journeyman Shard Captain Hero Ember

IGN:
    IlluminatiFish
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Odin OG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.