Suggestions to increase popularity

Discussion in 'Suggestions for Nebula' started by danelegend, Sep 7, 2018.

?

Any of these good ideas?

5. None

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. danelegend

danelegend Active Member
    Merchant Orchid Mercenary Journeyman Phantom OG Engineer Shard Sandstormer Adventurer -= Tropico + =- -= Guardian + =- Ember Captain

Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Fatal
    As you may know, Nebula is dead even with the offering of Paypal. To increase the popularity I believe cosmic should do the following things:

1. Offer trailer reupload rewards. Nowadays all faction servers offer this. This will also help to expand the exposure of cosmic in general.

2. Create a more competitive approach. Although it has been stated that cosmic isn't a 'competitive server', nebula is. Most people don't play due to the amount of basework nebula requires in the small amount of time. Cosmic should allow players to purchase chunkbusters and gen buckets in order to create a more 'competitive' approach and allow smaller factions to compete with larger factions.

3. Offer faction rewards. By this I mean offer factions that consist of 20 players + buycraft vouchers or in-game items that would only be usable on Nebula. This would help to bring in larger factions from other servers hence increasing the popularity of nebula.

4. My final suggestion is to do what it seems all faction servers other than cosmic do. Recruit media partners for nebula. From what I have seen, no large-scale or even medium scale YouTubers have played/recorded on nebula for a long time. These media owners would be able to bring in proper players from the factions community that are capable of spending large amounts of money.

Anyway, those are just a few suggestions. Let me know what you think of these.