Redzone Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by computerwolf22, Apr 9, 2018.

1. computerwolf22

Witcher Hero Scorcher -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- FlowerKing -= Archmage + =- Glacier

Welcome to the Redzone Recruitment.We are mostly a fac from magic planet, that came to void to look for some comp. We are currently looking to recruit some new members to the fac, Pvp Wise and Base wise. We are currently on #2 on ftop1. Our base is pretty much done, with a few straight regens left. We are looking for mostly Aussie, but are more then happy to invite any time zones. We are looking for skilled, committed and active members that have a relatively good reputation and are willing to contribute.

We currently have normal boxes to fill/give out. ie-boxes you can put pretty much anything you want (igs/ghasts/blazes), you will have to prove your royalty in order to receive a normal box. We also have many Mooshroom boxes, which like the name states, are boxes for mooshrooms only, Which are much easier to get, but you will still have to gain our trust before hand. The requirements for the boxes are simple, We request you check buffers, which is simply tping to our checkbox and looking at 4 lanterns, whenever our bot tells you too. And to do a minimum amount of bw (10ish regens or so)

Please fill out the information below, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible

How active are you(hours a day)?
    Why do you want to join Redzone?
    What skills do you bring to Redzone?
    Do you have Discord? (add you Discord tag)
    Do you have a microphone -
    How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills? (If you are simply here to pvp, You will be invited to pvp fac)
    How committed will you be to general base work? (Base is almost done so minimum bw is required) -
    List any previous factions:

Gl everyone

2. Kiro5Lyfe

Kiro5Lyfe Moderator
    Moderator <= Beta Tester => Orchid King Knight Imp Scribe Scorcher Beastslayer -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= General + =- Fiend -= Archmage + =- Glacier Dragon Cosmonaut

IGN:
    Kiro5Lyfe
    Planet:
    Cosmic
    Faction:
    KlubIce
  3. computerwolf22

Witcher Hero Scorcher -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- FlowerKing -= Archmage + =- Glacier

^ Wrong section, ez demote

4. Cxlle

Cxlle Member
    Paladin Scorcher Acolyte Beastslayer Basilisk -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Engineer Freezer -= Archmage + =- Glacier Daisy

IGN:
    Cxlle
    Planet:
    Magic
    Faction:
    Hello
    Timezone: None i grind end everyday all day
    I played 25 hours a day
    I have seen this insane miner Cxlle on youtube theres no1 else that has those kind of skills.
    I like boys, and i disturb e girls i also know how to craft a lot of stuff
    no ***** only
    yes i do have.
    11/10 if i cheat but if iam legit 12/10
    i will not do any base work as im a freeloader
    i have been in Turt (my faction) Calle (also my faction)

5. FrostedFlanks

FrostedFlanks Member
    Mist Adventurer Archmage Ash -= Guardian + =- Executioner

Timezone: Aussie
    How active are you(hours a day)? I play more than you
    Why do you want to join Redzone? Because Computerwolf is my daddy
    What skills do you bring to Redzone? I bring skills such as insiding factions
    Do you have Discord? (add you Discord tag) sendbobs#8422
    Do you have a microphone - Yes
    How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills? (If you are simply here to pvp, You will be invited to pvp fac) I'm better than Toogoodatthisgame
    How committed will you be to general base work? (Base is almost done so minimum bw is required) - I'm very committed
    List any previous factions: uh OG Exile

6. computerwolf22

rejected, Normal amount of chromosomes are required to join, sorry forgot to mention that

7. xKaOtiKzPvP

xKaOtiKzPvP Member
    Mercenary -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Archmage + =- General

EST
    Exe +
    As active as you need me to be
    I want to join because I haven’t played in a couple maps, and I want to get back into it now that I have a lot of free time on my hands lol. I know a bunch of the members in Snakes and people from Void. Just wanna win and have fun.
    KaOtiKz #9110
    Idk how good i am at pvp seeing as i havent played in months but i used to be like a 7/8
    I just want to be base ***** tbh lmao, ill do hella base work

8. Slyer007

Slyer007 Member
    Orchid Inferno Sandstormer Guardian Adventurer Archmage Blizzard Executioner

IGN:
    _EthanPlayz_
    Idiot