Reasons Why Cosmic Factions and Prisons is dying. Let the salt Commence

Discussion in 'General' started by kyleartistbear, Jul 13, 2018.

1. kyleartistbear

kyleartistbear New Member
    Phantom Journeyman Hero Pixie Pirate Bamboo -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- FlowerKing Ghoul Captain

Also custom spawners were cool and fun but then they became too easy to get and now people literally have billions in value
    People love pvping in Godsets all the time aka Vkits you reroll every 3 days gives full god no effort.
    Again Vkits killing the server its killing the creativity on the server and less people are making custom god sets.
    The main planets have gone to war after cosmic said that none of the original planets would go to war.
    Koth was just a failure of an idea all together.
    Gkits getting updated and more being added into the game " to keep the game fun and interesting "
    Only 2% of the planet actually get to play the game. This meaning being able to pvp in god use soul enchants do quest daily and do dungeons and spend hundreds of millions in coinflips just cause they can.
    Too many updates to try and keep the game " fun and interesting "
    Lack of staff. All the staff that are on cosmic are usually follow the YouTubers around and leave all the other planets alone and let people sit and swear in chat and cheat and knock others offline with noone to stop them.
    I dont play cosmicpvp anymore but i would just like to let people know my reasons why i think this server is dying. And to let people who are thinking about joining the cosmic community what they are getting into :D.
    And for all you out there who say i dont know anything i havent done anything. Im a top rank+ with every vkit gkit unlocked with 4 other accounts maxed out. And done 500mil+ cfs and owned over 1k Igs ( yes this is nothing compared to your 1k ghast idc ) Lets see how long it takes helpers to remove my thread for some reason this time :D

2. Sange

Sange Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Necromancer Phantom Hero Vanguard Scorcher -= Tropico + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Archmage + =- Glacier

IGN:
    Sange
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Injustice
    What a rant

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MonsterTheSloth

Necromancer Paladin Inferno Knight Survivor Rosy -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Guardian + =- Freezer Ghoul

IGN:
    MonsterDaRanD
    Planet:
    Dragon
    Faction:
    ChinaTown
    Some of the point are true and a lot of players would agree with them but then there are just others that are a little over the top. But yea you pretty much covered everything.

4. Donwee8

Donwee8 Well-Known Member
    Survivor Tropico Sprite Apprentice Dragon

IGN:
    donwee88
    Ok lmao

5. CraftOfBattle

CraftOfBattle Well-Known Member
    Paladin Vanguard Sandstormer Shipwrecked Acolyte -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Buccaneer -= Archmage + =- Glacier Commander Cosmonaut Daisy

IGN:
    CraftOfBattle
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    GCG
    U started the sentence with "Also" :(

• RIP RIP x 1
  6. FredRaids

FredRaids Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Orchid King Hero Scorcher -= Tropico + =- Beastslayer Basilisk Artisan -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= General + =- Engineer -= Archmage + =- Glacier Demonlord

IGN:
    CannonerFred
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Poontang
    #ouch!

7. ultimatcrafter7

ultimatcrafter7 Active Member
    Inferno Seedling Scout Guardian -= Tropico + =- Archmage Beastslayer Blizzard Executioner

Planet:
    Magic
    ranD*

8. ImFireBall

ImFireBall Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Pharoh Nomad Pleb Traveler Squire Pirate -= Witcher + =- -= Tropico + =- Archmage -= Scorcher + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fairy Executioner Commander Captain Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    ImFireBall
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    13 reasons why

9. IlluminatiFish

IlluminatiFish Well-Known Member
    Phantom Journeyman Hero Pixie Shard Ember Captain

IGN:
    IlluminatiFish
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Odin OG
    season 3?

10. ultimatcrafter7

ultimatcrafter7 Active Member
    Inferno Seedling Scout Guardian -= Tropico + =- Archmage Beastslayer Blizzard Executioner

Planet:
    Magic
    Confirmed?

11. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Well-Known Member
    Mist Squire Vine Spectre Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    I guess you are one of the new/starting players, judging by point of view on how u think 2% of the planet can actually play the game. It is not very hard to get top rank and all that stuff, it took me 1 map on dungeon to get all ranks, gkits and vkits, so thats bullshit from someone who is just venting cuz I assume they (you) are frustrated at lack of know how/skill?

You also seem to reinforce this point ^^^ in saying that you consider vkit as god; pheonix:no
    troll: some people use the axes
    Alchemist: this one is sexy and OP so i guess u cud say...
    Ogre: eww
    Slayer: good for early map cuz ez detonate pick
    Judgement: chest is good provided it gives you planetary db 3 or vengefful, master blacksmith is crap.
    So not rly a god set every 3 days...

I do understand your reason to quit playing the server, you find it too difficult to play/cope, your concerns are duely noted (use ur own interlect [or lack thereof] to decide if im blowing u off in saying that).

Thanks for ur post and good luck for your future endevors in life

12. ItzAndrews

ItzAndrews Active Member
    Orchid Hero Wizard Sandstormer Scorcher -= Witcher + =- -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Cosmonaut + =- -= Guardian + =- Glacier Commander Heartless

IGN:
    ItzAndrew
    Planet:
    Dragon
    Faction:
    ChinaTown
    rant of the year!

13. kyleartistbear

kyleartistbear New Member
    Phantom Journeyman Hero Pixie Pirate Bamboo -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- FlowerKing Ghoul Captain

im not new and its a realistic post i was top of ice and jungle for 2 seasons in a row. with several phantoms sets but there is no point in pvping when you get god leggings every 3 days

14. Fect

Fect Well-Known Member
    Paladin Pilot Leaf Mist Guardian Archmage Ash Executioner Hatchling

Planet:
    All
    Uhm, Minecraft is dying in general. So uhm yeah

15. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Well-Known Member
    Mist Squire Vine Spectre Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    If you are so ******* amazing, why complain? And leggings arent exactly the hardest piece to get in any case, and u dont always get natures.

16. jroll506

jroll506 Well-Known Member
    Mist Pleb Tropico Vanguard Spectre Apprentice -= Scorcher + =- -= DemonLord + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fantasy Dragon Cosmonaut

IGN:
    JRollDaddy
    Planet:
    Dream <3
    Faction:
    WeDemBoyz
    Think your the only one salty here, if you don't enjoy playing then leave, we sure as heck wouldnt care to see you go