PvP Bracket Recruitment (PHANNY SET PRIZE)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Karam, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Karam

Karam Member
    Hydra Scorcher Adventurer Amazon -= Guardian + =- -= Archmage + =- Heartless

IGN:
    Akomizuao
    Planet:
    Void
    Faction:
    Primal
    Hello Cosmonauts!

Recently I made the decision that I would be leaving CosmicPvP's Magic Planet, mainly for school and art based reasons. Problem is that within the depths of my PVs lies a Phantom set. Now, throughout the 3 years I have played Cosmic, I have had some toxic players practically destroy my experience. I was scammed, tp-trapped, bullied, etc. but I don't care about those times. I am thankful for all who invited me to their faction, taught me how to PvP (Despite still being trash at it), gave me tips, and more. I feel as if it is only right to give this Phantom set back to the community that I know and love. Problem is, I couldn't wrap around my head how I would give it away, and then it struck me!

Out of the dozens of servers I have played, Cosmic has had some of the best PvPers, so lets see if you guys can surprise me, and the whole server, with your skills. I will be hosting a PvP bracket, where the 1st place prize will be the following Phantom set.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope this is enough to get you all excited! But ONLY 8 can enter this bracket. To be one of the lucky 8, comment on this post this short application. I will personally select those that seem fit for the competition. The format for applications is listed below:

IGN:

Faction:

Are you willing to follow the listed rules during the competition? Y/N:

Why should you be selected for the bracket?

Now I would like to note, unnecessary information isn't what I am looking for. You DO NOT need to make full paragraph answers to be selected, in fact, we encourage you to write MAXIMUM 4 sentences.

I wish to go over rules as well, to prevent any unfair wins. Rules are listed below.

1. You MUST be on the Cosmic Client to be able to PvP. If you aren't, then you will be immediately disqualified.

2. Only ONE person within your faction may enter the competition, but that does not mean that only one person within your faction may apply.

3. Although you are required to use CC, I want to make this clear. Any sort of hacking is STRICTLY PROHIBBITED. Not only will you be disqualified, but you will be reported to Cosmic, due to PvP matches being recorded 100% of the time.

4. You will /duel with the given prompt, anyone who is stubborn on not doing a specific fight will be disqualified.

5. A discord will be given to both viewers and competitors. In order to compete, you must be on the discord, and an invite link will be provided to everyone (Join Code is tBmBqz5)
    Now that we have made everything clear, I wish you all the best of luck and let the best rise as victorious!

Regards,
    Akomizuao (Karam)

2. iBadshadow Kappa

Pixie -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =-

Planet:
    Dwagon
    Well gl to anyone who tries xd

3. Frankthetank514

Frankthetank514 New Member
    Pyro Slayer Bamboo -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= General + =- Freezer -= Archmage + =- Daisy

IGN:
    Frankthetank514
    ign: NikeFox
    Magic Planet
    Faction Team Liquid
    I would like to be selected because im good at pvp and would like a phantom set

4. Jackknife06

Jackknife06 Member
    Hydra Scorcher Slayer -= Tropico + =- Archmage -= Guardian + =- Executioner Glacier Commander

Jackknife06

Dna

Yes

I will destroy all of Appa in any 1v1s

5. Frankthetank514

Frankthetank514 New Member
    Pyro Slayer Bamboo -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= General + =- Freezer -= Archmage + =- Daisy

IGN:
    Frankthetank514
    i would adhere to the rules of the competition

6. RAMESTERO

RAMESTERO Member
    Merchant Mercenary Scorcher Archmage -= Guardian + =- Executioner General

IGN:
    _Carried
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    DNA
    IGN: _Carried
    Faction: Support
    Rules: Yes
    Why?: Im good at pvp and I dced/crashed in go3 yeti so im in need for another set.

7. Gaazasasi

Gaazasasi Member
    Guardian Archmage Basilisk Bamboo Ash

IGN:
    Gaazasasi
    Planet:
    Magic
    Faction:
    MagiKings
    do we use our own sets or kit pot?

8. NinjaspartanPvP

NinjaspartanPvP New Member

IGN:
    NinjaspartanPvP
    When people say Cosmic has the "best pvpers" LOL

9. OkSheKeepCalling

OkSheKeepCalling New Member

IGN:
    OkSheKeepCalling
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Solar
    what planet is this on?

10. Slyer007

Slyer007 Member
    Orchid Inferno Sandstormer Guardian Adventurer Archmage Blizzard Executioner

IGN:
    _EthanPlayz_
    Planet:
    Magic
    Faction:
    Appa