Probs The Last OG Is Leaving

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by __Doggo__, Apr 12, 2018.

1. __Doggo__

__Doggo__ Member

IGN:
    __Doggo__
    Yea, im leaving. Its time to grow up and start working towards my dreams. I suggest if you are 15 or older that you do the same, because in life no one will care how good you are at this game. Its just a bunch of hours wasted to impress people you dont even know. Trust me, the sooner you leave the better (Espeacially you @Ninja40 you are like 17 and still spending like 8 hours a day on this shizz). Its not worth it guys, alot of you have addictions to this server, and im telling you to loose it and join the real world, because the real world wont be easy on you if you continue dumbing yourself down on things like this. This is for fun, but fun isnt meant to happen 8 hours a day, everyday. But now that I have said that lets get into it:

Lava Map 1: I joined mid season and was a total noob, but I had fun. I made a trainee faction and we had a jolly time getting better slightly.

Ice Map 2:We continued playing lava until Ice Map 2 came around. It was fun, us trainees never talked to the actual good people, and we generally enjoying PvPing in iron armor and raiding Sugar Cane farms.

Fallout Map 2: We quited for a while and then we resumed when Fallout Map 2 hit. We disbanded halfway through the season, and I joined my first decent Faction. I received first rank from my leader Far_Thunder (besties) and we just had a jolly good time. We where raided by 1v1 (InstantRamen02, the best rival) and I did so many insides. At the end of the season I insided 1v1 but failed. When I was kicked, we started to instantly raid them. Eventually it was a 15v7 and the raid failed. So we paid there mod to unclaim there base and we eventually blew it all up. Then we all went inactive for the last 30 days waiting for season 2. (Sorry for killing multiple times Preston, its just ur so ez to derp)

Fallout Season 3: We started this season off as Anime (eventually becoming Amigos after merging with Pirates and Migos). We had one goal, and that was to dominate. Finally after 7 months if veing with them, I was rewarded mod. I was then falsly accused of insiding and was demoted. A week after that, Africa was insided (shout out to Jman for being cool). There entire base was unclaimed by the insiders. Coincidentally soloxkills was flying there (Anime CoLeader, and secobd besite) and when it was unclaimed the momment he got there, he instantly claimed it befire anyone else could. Time went by and I could not play as much since at that time I was diagnosed with a condition. Two months later they betrayed me, and I had to get my revenge. They where f top number 4 by then, and my alt still had acess to there claimed land. That night I splitted there base and sold there spawners, until I was caught, but by then it was already too late. Eventually Far_Thunder quit and let Solitude overclaim them. The faction splitted up into 2 (most joined solitude but no77ah and the others made Loyalty which I joined). Eventually no77ah and the others went inactive for the next 60 days, constantly staying at /f top number 4. I left and created my own faction M3MES. We moved into the first base that used to be Animes, and moved in although it was trash). I made a faction from the ground up, and eventually this faction named Corruption tried merging with us. It ended in them attempting to inside us. We did have to move (a corner claim was what we moved in to). There we grinded out spawbrr value and got placed at /f top number 9 with half a billion value. Eventually we where insided by corruption, and me and I_LIKE_PIE21 decided to just sell the rest of our spawers and bought gkits.

Spirit Season 5: I played for about a week then quited.

Also guys, you all may not recongnize me as an OG because my identitie has changed alot. But I feel its finally time to join the rest of my original SHIPPUDEN/Anime freinds in the real world, and not distract myself by this block world. Goodbye all, its been a nice run!

No tags since I dont like u guys. Bai!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. HockeyMaster11

HockeyMaster11 Well-Known Member
    Necromancer ParkourLegend Survivor Wizard Witcher Spectre Rosy Scorcher Blizzard Bamboo Commander Captain Hero Dragon -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    HockeyMaster11
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    SlimThick
    “Probs the last OG leaving”

Good meme

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Kappa Kappa x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thug Life Thug Life x 1
  3. 6sg

6sg New Member

IGN:
    6SG
    Real world is so worth it. I quit 1.5 years ago, best decision I ever made. I only come on here a couple times a month to make fun of losers like you guys with no life

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Savage Savage x 1
    • Kappa Kappa x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. __Doggo__

__Doggo__ Member

IGN:
    __Doggo__
    Hey dont call me da looser, I joined the real world..

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Cappa

Cappa Well-Known Member
    Pixie Pilot Mist Mercenary Vine Pyro Archmage General Hatchling Fiend Executioner

IGN:
    Capppa
    Planet:
    Any
  6. Mr_PlayMore

Mr_PlayMore Well-Known Member
    Dragon

IGN:
    PlayMoreee
    Planet:
    Dragon
    Faction:
    4everalone
    *roastedbacon

7. Ninja40

Ninja40 Well-Known Member
    -= Cosmonaut + =- -= Hero + =- -= Dragon + =- -= FlowerKing + =-

IGN:
    ninjaforever40
    Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    Censored
  8. __Doggo__

__Doggo__ Member

IGN:
    __Doggo__
    No...who even is that

9. Thijs

Thijs Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Necromancer Phantom Journeyman Tropico Sprite Squire Commander Captain -= Scorcher + =- Glacier Guard Ghoul Hero Dragon Daisy Explorer

IGN:
    iFistPvP
    Planet:
    Lava
    Faction:
    Kaas
    Ur deff not the last og.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ForumAppealingAcceptAccPl

ForumAppealingAcceptAccPl Well-Known Member
    Lavamob Leaf Squire Pyro Slayer Basilisk -= Witcher + =- Acolyte Freezer Daisy Engineer -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    TheFallenCreeper
    Planet:
    Monster
    Faction:
    BestestFac
    Lmao he makes good jokes

The most OG forums member is even still active

11. __Doggo__

__Doggo__ Member

IGN:
    __Doggo__
    But is he still playing? Stfu and stop adding your extra 2 cents to get there attention, which I notice you do ALOT.

12. ForumAppealingAcceptAccPl

Lavamob Leaf Squire Pyro Slayer Basilisk -= Witcher + =- Acolyte Freezer Daisy Engineer -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    TheFallenCreeper
    Planet:
    Monster
    Faction:
    BestestFac
    It’s my job sir, and @Thijs plays a lot he’s staff on HCF

OGs are everywhere regardless of what you see here there’s still a ton of monster OGs on my planet and I know some of them played lava map 1 along with me (in different factions)

13. Faceoff_

Faceoff_ Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Orchid Pixie Journeyman Mercenary Spectre Scorcher -= Tropico + =- Acolyte Glacier Hero Dragon

IGN:
    Faceoff_
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Carnation
    Bye doggo

14. HockeyMaster11

Necromancer ParkourLegend Survivor Wizard Witcher Spectre Rosy Scorcher Blizzard Bamboo Commander Captain Hero Dragon -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    HockeyMaster11
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    SlimThick
    Monster
    Ogs

Excuse me

15. __Doggo__

__Doggo__ Member

IGN:
    __Doggo__
    Okay. Then I was wrong. Its obviouse that I saw my mistake when they told me. Idk how many times you have to repeat what others said...

16. ForumAppealingAcceptAccPl

IGN:
    TheFallenCreeper
    Planet:
    Monster
    Faction:
    BestestFac
    Excuse you, OG monster players are still on and a few have player lava map 1, that’s not OG?

17. ForumAppealingAcceptAccPl

IGN:
    TheFallenCreeper
    Planet:
    Monster
    Faction:
    BestestFac
    I don’t see what others say I comment before looking because I neeeeeeeeeed messages

18. HockeyMaster11

IGN:
    HockeyMaster11
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    SlimThick
    OG
    And monster

Don’t go together

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. __Doggo__

__Doggo__ Member

IGN:
    __Doggo__
    Although ive bearly knowb you, u r still a worthy guy to get a tag, if I decided to do a tag thingy

20. DesireXNinja

DesireXNinja Member
    Noble Wyrm Ash -= Witcher + =- Acolyte -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Im_Desire
    Planet:
    Monster
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    You made ur acc like ****** 6 months ago u dumb ****