please read this i need help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sheepie, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Sheepie

Sheepie New Member

IGN:
    iFatalPlayz
    video of me lagging out :
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOHK_RiD0A

Recently I got false banned by the Shiva anti-cheat while lagging out in a /duel
    My friend and I were testing sets and weapons and I started lagging out out of nowhere, at first I thought it was server so i tried hitting my friend and then I realized I was lagging out and at the time I was lagging out my friend was hitting me. So once the lag stopped all of the hits registered with me and I couldn't move afterwards and all I saw was my friend hitting me for like 4 secs (I was taking KB but i couldn't move) and then I get banned by the anti-cheat. (I was on CCv1) I then shadow played the video and I was pretty confident I was going to get unbanned because it was false after all. So I wait in ts and I get banned from the ts with the reason "Shiva logs support your ban". This is where it gets bad, the unban system is on the exact opposite of your side. It doesn't want you to get unbanned and play the server it wants you to wait out the time or buy an unban or buy a rank on another account and play. I went to the forums and saw that shiva ban appeals were held in teamspeak which made me realize that I was a sitting duck. After some time I realized there was no hope of me getting unbanned so I tried to buy an unban off the store and guess what? "I'm not allowed the purchase this item." I reached the end of the line there is no way of me getting unbanned unless I wait the 90 days. This was my first ban and I've never bought an unban on that account before yet I can't purchase an unban now? I go into teamspeak for one last try to voice appeal, I was frustrated and nervous and I couldn't say all my words in time because the staff use this tactic that forces you or makes you think that you are guilty even though you aren't. Police in Canada use this just to find people to arrest for the crime and this is illegal in the U.S., staff claimed I was ghost cheating and doing other hacks when in reality I was doing nothing but getting hit by my friend. Some of this is on my part and the other is on the server but I truly believe I was false banned. Looking back I should've just stayed on CCV2 and also my friend shouldn't have hit me while I was lagging out. That would've helped me not get banned for sure but something so simple like me showing video evidence of me lagging out and getting banned shouldn't be so hard. There should always be an equal opportunity to prove yourself innocent. When I walked into the ts with staff I could already tell there was no chance of me getting unbanned they didn't even want to watch my video evidence. As soon as I got moved I just felt like the word guilty was written on the piece of tape on my mouth that kept me from voicing my story and side to the case. In the end this all could've been so simple but the system and people just make it extra complicated.

2. Pepzii YT

Pepzii YT Member
    -= Tropico + =-

IGN:
    Pepzii
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    wdym
    If the logs support your ban, then you're banned. After I read that I stopped reading because that's where they stop trying to help you. If it supports your ban, then you're banned. No reason to take this into the forums.

3. Sheepie

Sheepie New Member

IGN:
    iFatalPlayz
    But thats the thing the lag was the reason I was setting off alerts

4. Sheepie

Sheepie New Member

IGN:
    iFatalPlayz
    plus I cant even "buy" an unban so I have to wait 90 days just read it all please

5. Pepzii YT

Pepzii YT Member
    -= Tropico + =-

IGN:
    Pepzii
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    wdym
    Oh well, fix your router. It isn't their problem or our problem that you some how have an advantage. It's over. Everyone that gets banned has to wait 90 days. It's there job to make you not have an advantage over anyone. I ain't reading it all, i read enough

6. Sheepie

Sheepie New Member

IGN:
    iFatalPlayz
    you really don't get it do you you think you understand but you really don't you're just as useless as the shiva unban system. I was FALSE banned and I deserve to get UNBANNED because I lagged OUT you didn't see me lagging out before that did you, I never get lag spikes like that and when I did I got banned. It seems kind of odd as if someone was using something to make me lag which isn't MY FAULT. You can't even talk about advantage when cosmic is about advantage. People will have an advantage over you with top rank which allows you to fly, people will have an advantage over you when you cant join planets because your rank isn't high enough, people will have an advantage when they could buy things off shop compared to someone that cant because of specific reasons. People get un for the reason "benefit of the doubt" I saw it with my own eyes and yet I can get that myself? I legit had video proof of lagging yet I get still get denied. TO make my situation even worse I can't buy a single thing off the cosmicpvp shop which I don't understand.

7. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon
  8. Donwee8

Donwee8 Well-Known Member
    Survivor Tropico Sprite Apprentice Dragon

IGN:
    donwee88
  9. Pepzii YT

Pepzii YT Member
    -= Tropico + =-

IGN:
    Pepzii
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    wdym
    Stop complaining. It supports your ban and you're staying banned. Crying on the forums will get admins and other people more pissed off at you.