Money Making guide v2

Discussion in 'General' started by GatosFritos, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GatosFritos

GatosFritos Active Member

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    Welcome to my money making guide on Cosmic.
    I made one of these in the past and it received lots of positive comments. That was before the forums reset.
    The server has changed a lot since I made my last guide so I thought it is time to make another one!

Enjoy!

**Important Terms**
    AH- Auction house
    IG- Iron Golem Spawner
    Cosmic Envoys - An event that happends around every 20 minutes where chests with loot are in the warzone ready for collection.

**Important Commands**
    /bal - Used to see how much money you have.
    /xp - Used to see how much XP you have.
    /ah - Used to look in the auction house.
    /ah sell (ammount) - Used to sell things on the auction house!
    /shop - Used to teleport to the server shop.
    /xpbottle (Amount) - Used to create an XP bottle with a certain amount of XP!

**Note**
    This is made for trainees to do. But if you are a donator this will work too but be easier.
    Also any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

0-20k:
    When you first join the server you get to use kit starter. In the kit you get a common drop package. They used to be worthless but with the new update you can get some pretty good loot from them. On most planets they will sell for around 5-20k. If it does not sell for 20k you need to start farming sugar cane. Make a simple farm and sell your crops to the shop. Once you have reached $20,000 move on to the next step.

20-100k:
    Once you have reached $20,000 you need to buy spawners. You want to buy zombie or skeleton spawners for now. Set up an unclaimed grinder and grind xp and sell it. You can check out how much xp you have with /xp. The most efficient way to make money using this is by selling 825 xp. Once you have a bottle of 825 xp you can sell it for 10-20k. On my planet (alien) they sell for 20k a pop. Prices are different on other planets but they should all sell for atleast 10k. Grind this to $100,000.

100k-500k:
    You have 100k now. You aren't rich but you also aren't poor. There are two ways to start making serious money.

1: Repeat the selling xp. You have 100k now so you can buy multiple spawners to repeat the XP selling method. (See above). The only difference is you purchase multiple spawners to grind xp quicker.

2: Auction house trading. If you don't know what the auction house is please read the beginning of this guide. This method is not steady like the XP method. Basically you are constantly refreshing the AH (Auction House) looking for cheap deals to turn a profit on. The best time to do this is LATE at night when not many people are on. When you are doing this you are looking for items that are being sold for very cheap. A good example of this is buying stacked hoppers. People will sell hoppers in stacks like 10 or 16 for a discounted price. To make an easy profit off this buy the hoppers for a cheaper price and sell them 1 by 1 for a set price where you are garunteed profit. You don't just have to do this with hoppers. Many items are sold for cheap prices. Look for good armour sold for cheap. Look for XP that is being sold for cheap and resell very fast.

**READ**
    The 1st method is stable.
    The 2nd method can make a lot of money really quick. But you have to be lucky and spot good deals. Some days you may only find 1 good deal others you may find 20 good deals and make money.
    To do the second method you need to learn your planets economy! Make sure you know what everything sells for so you don't loose money.

500k-1mil:

You have 500k now still not rich but pretty well off! By this time you should know your planet's economy.
    To get to the BIG 1 million follow this method.

Start farming XP and trading on the AH.
    By this time you might want to create faction base and claim it, or go unclaimed!
    This method is very simple. You create a grinder (or use the one you had in the beginning. You will need lots of spawners for this, I recomend getting lots of skele/zombie spawners. With 500k you can only get 1-2 blaze spawners and that is very slow. Create an AFK pool next to it. AFK in the pool and surf the auction house looking for deals. Since mobs stack it is not laggy. Once you have been "afking" for around 10 minutes go and kill all the mobs and collect the XP and sell it in AH. Repeat. Remember to be looking for deals in AH while you are afking or it isn't worth your time.

1mil-5mil:
    You can either buy your first iron golem spawner or trade on the auction house full time.
    I recomend trading on AH because when you have 1 iron golem it is not making much money at all.
    You have 1mil so you can flip multiple items at once! Look out for cheap spawners and TITLES. Many titles sell for 100k+ and when newer players get them they will sell them for very cheap. If you are going to buy an IG you will probably want to make a decent/good base to put it in. Unclaimed iron golems end badly. (xrayers). You could also sell xp for money on the side for extra money.

5mil+
    At this point you will most likely be in a good faction. If not create one and recruit members. Don't trust anyone at first. Use them for power and create a GOOD base to store your IG farm. With $5,000,000 you can get around 4-5 iron golems and that makes pretty good money. With your money you get from the iron buy more iron golems and upgrade your defences on your base! Now you are rich and you have money to spend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternative ways to make money:

Go to envoys and grab as much loot as you can and get out! This can make you rich in 5 minutes!

2. Always be looking on the AH for cheap deals. It is always a good idea to make quick cash.

3. Raid faction bases to get spawners and loot. This method will be much harder as you will need lots of supplies. But if you are a good cannoner go for it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Tips:

Play with friends. It makes it much more fun to do, as some of the methods are very grindy and boring.

Attend drop parties for free loot!

Listen to music. Helps me grind XP and not get bored.

ALWAYS be watching the AH for cheap deals!

DO NOT SCAM it is against the rules and you will be banned!

Do not cheat! Example: Duplication, hacked clients. It's not worth getting banned.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank YOU for reading I hope I could help some of you! -GatosFritos

• Like x 34
    • Informative x 11
    • Useful x 5
    • Agree x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Savage x 1
    • eZ x 1
    • Kappa x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Zak089

Zak089 New Member

Great guide. Perfect for trainees. Love how you take the time to write out stuff that will help newer people and not just benefit a group of people. Great job and keep it up. By the way as curiosity what planet do you play on?

• Like Like x 2
  3. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    Thanks a lot! I was a trainee for a long time and I made my road to riches! I play on alien planet and always will! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Skullking5247

Skullking5247 Well-Known Member
    Hydra Spectre Witcher Scorcher Guardian Amazon Archmage -= Hero + =- Glacier Commander

Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Mexicans
    Just dupe ez

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Zak089

Zak089 New Member

Great to know that. I am currently banned at the moment but i play on dungeon planet, well i used to if i get back on you can find me on there. :)

6. Swaggerkid1106

Swaggerkid1106 Active Member
    Tropico Dragon Cosmonaut

I start off with a cactus farm and farm that and you make quite a nit of money like 50k 4 hours afk

7. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    You can make a lot more in 4 hours selling xp. Still pretty good method though! Thanks for reading

8. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    Nah

9. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    Good luck getting unbanned! Thanks for reading.

10. Zak089

Zak089 New Member

Thx alot i hope i do :(

11. Ponq Edits

Ponq Edits Member

Thats how I got my first rank ever on cosmic smhh

12. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    :/

13. Rainbowmane

Rainbowmane Well-Known Member
    Tropico Hero FlowerKing Dragon Cosmonaut

Get off the forums you smelly kitty cat

14. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    r00d where have you been

15. atomicDonut1431

atomicDonut1431 Well-Known Member
    Mist Merchant Mercenary Spectre Private Pyro Guardian Adventurer Archmage

IGN:
    AtomicDonut
    Planet:
    Magic
    Nice I am that 5mil player

16. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    Same, living off 4 igs and 13 blazes haha

17. MrCosmic

MrCosmic Member
    Inferno Guardian Archmage Blizzard Executioner

Planet:
    VOID
    Faction:
    DarknessOG
    ORRRRR just Go buy Mass amounts of money on the shop U will be a pleb and P2W but its worth!!! :D

18. GatosFritos

Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    DoritoArmy
    What's the fun in that?

19. MrCosmic

MrCosmic Member
    Inferno Guardian Archmage Blizzard Executioner

Planet:
    VOID