Love and Gratitude

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by HellaCritsAppeal, Nov 4, 2018.

1. HellaCritsAppeal

HellaCritsAppeal New Member

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    Cosmic has come to an end for me.

I made mistakes and I messed up. Cosmic has been a very big part of my life. I started playing when i was 13 and played until I was 18. I made so many friends, and LOTS of enemies. Cosmic became part of my daily routine. And eventually when i went a day without playing, I felt like something about that day was off. The first time i ever logged on cosmic, i was at school and it was during computer class. I was looking around on YouTube for some servers to play on and I stumbled across cosmic, not knowing that it would become a part of my life for the next 5 years, I logged and started playing. I've made lots of mistakes on cosmic, some of which I have been banned for. My most recent mistake is what finally did it for me. I did something i highly regret, which in term got me ip banned. What I did was very wrong and I should've been mature enough to understand that I shouldn't have done it. But actions do have consequences, and unfortunately my consequence was an ip ban. I completely understand and agree with my punishment.

I would like to thank everyone that made my Cosmic experience more enjoyable and being there for me when I needed it. And also apologize for the people that i wronged on Cosmic.

SloppyTop (@SloppyTop ) - My IRL brother that ive been playing cosmic with since the beginning. We played together since map 1 of ice planet. Unfortunately my mistakes also gave him an ip ban as well.

PrimusPlayz- An old friend that i met map 4 of ice planet. We became so close that we even became IRL friends.

dlw03 (@dlw03 )- Map 3 of ice planet, i joined Ember with my brother, which was owned by dlw03. This faction is what really got me started on cosmic, I had my first base, and actually started playing and getting better at factions.

DabOut- One of my best friends on cosmic, that i played with for multiple maps.

Razor_Lizard- My best friend that ive ever met on cosmic. We still talk every day, and im even planning on flying out to meet him soon. He has helped me through multiple struggles in real life, and always stuck up for me when other people were not so nice to me on cosmic.

Symba- I met him map 6, and he became a really good friend (also gets derped in every set he gets)

gamerv0rtex- i met map 7 of ice, and me and him are still really good friends. I feel really bad tho, because he let me use his account once to do a dungeon, and he ended up ip banned as well when i got banned.

hijack5o (@Hijack5o )- really good mate, met him map 7, flying out to Australia soon to meet him and the rest of saviours

soulmode- really good mate, has the best hair ive ever seen on cosmic lmao

Loxtech (@Loxtech )- did a huge ass CC opening with me map 9 (like 10+ September and October cc's xD)

Cuzy- (@Cuzy )- was a great friend to talk to and go pvp with lmao

Loopedshelf889 (@loopedshelf889 )- being the best GAMER out there lmao

G0dofPurple- being a great friend, and sticking up for me when people werent so nice to me

HarryOG/Harry2k18- went to prom with me and let me beat him in a parkour race ;)

ThugOG- was a great friend and we got close but lately havent talked much

LDram (@LDram ) - #promote LDram, was always there for me when I was going through a hard time, and just being really helpful in general.

DIEGO603- literally the best latino you'll meet, always funny as **** XD

Fxlepe- best guy ever. map 8 of lava i joined the planet during carnage and he gave me a gkit gem, we've been best friends ever since

Ashton15703- met map 5 of ice when he join my fac, helped him do his glacier rank quest, and we've been on and off friends since then.

JelloHD (@JelloHD )- great friend, I was a developer on his server for a while, haven't talked much since then

I made lots of friends on cosmic and also made lots of enemies. Sometimes cosmic helped me through depression, and sometimes it made it worse. But I know when I needed the help, these friends were there for me.

I want to thank @ypperin for also helping me through times when i needed someone, she put her trust in me, let me join her faction, and i let her down. She goes through such a hard time, most of the community just disrespects her and doesnt appreciate all the hard work she does to help out the community. She doesnt get the thanks she deserves. Im sorry erin for what I did, and i understand that I let you down and I feel horrible for it. You are the best Community Manager/Admin I have ever seen on any server. You deserve alot more love than you receive from the community. You were probably one of the nicest faction owners i've ever been in. Once again, I'm very sorry for letting you down.

So after all that, it's time to say goodbye. Thank you to everyone thats ever been there for me on Cosmic. Its been one hell of a good time. Everything comes to an end at some point, and this is it. If I ever have the chance to return, I might come back, but for now its goodbye.

Love Everyone <3
    ~HellaCrits

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. ImFireBall

ImFireBall Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Pharoh Nomad Pleb Traveler Squire Pirate -= Witcher + =- -= Tropico + =- Archmage -= Scorcher + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fairy Executioner Commander Captain Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    ImFireBall
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    You should also thank ALL Of conquer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Savage Savage x 1
  3. HellaCritsAppeal

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    for?

4. ImFireBall

<= Beta Tester => Pharoh Nomad Pleb Traveler Squire Pirate -= Witcher + =- -= Tropico + =- Archmage -= Scorcher + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fairy Executioner Commander Captain Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    ImFireBall
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    Taking out the trash

5. HellaCritsAppeal

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    cool

6. Blood_Lust

Blood_Lust New Member

scum didn't include me.

7. SweatyAF

SweatyAF Member
    Hero Tropico Warlock Sandstormer Guardian Archmage Beastslayer -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- Executioner FlowerKing Dragon Cosmonaut

IGN:
    ShooterSweaty
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    alright no mom this is obv just another publicity stunt/ appeal because your first didnt get accepted get outta here no one will miss you

8. ImFireBall

IGN:
    ImFireBall
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    Maybe he will ask for gear again

9. HellaCritsAppeal

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    thats okay you can think what you want, but your jokes are kinda old, maybe you should think of some new ones
    same for you

10. wittylamb

wittylamb Well-Known Member
    Mutant Bamboo -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- Elf

IGN:
    DropPanda
    Planet:
    Lava
    Faction:
    Saviours
    Shut up mate, none of this has anything to do with his mum, he just wanted to thank the people that made cosmic fun for him. Go post your toxic bullshit somewhere else

11. HellaCritsAppeal

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    <3

12. MMorris14

MMorris14 Well-Known Member
    ParkourLegend Vine Scorcher Shipwrecked -= Hero + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fantasy Hatchling Demonlord

IGN:
    MMorris
    Planet:
    Dream
    I thought previously you had said your irl brother was a drug addict...

Not gonna be missed

13. HellaCritsAppeal

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    what are you even talking about idek who you are

14. Loxtech

Loxtech Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => King Hero Mercenary Pleb Tropico QuarterMaster Guardian Archmage -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- Commander Dragon Daisy

IGN:
    Loxtech
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
  15. ImFireBall

IGN:
    ImFireBall
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    That's what he does, he has made up countless stories asking for attention and items on minecraft while also bullying people, scamming people and doxing people but when people do it to him he can't take it and crys to people, I believe the correct term for this is a hypocrite

16. HellaCritsAppeal

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    first off who do i bully? please tell me? also who have i ever scammed?... And when people constantly talk **** about my mom, as done my sweaty above, its completely unnecessary. What you and all of conquer do, is totally ****** up and hurtful. I really dont see how you or anyone could make fun of someone and bully someone for the reason yall do.

17. MMorris14

ParkourLegend Vine Scorcher Shipwrecked -= Hero + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fantasy Hatchling Demonlord

IGN:
    MMorris
    Planet:
    Dream
    I mean on the williamsm account you made up bullshit stories about having to go to McDonald’s every day to play minecraft, your brother being a drug addict and other ****.

You chat so much bullshit that legit No1 gives a **** about you being banned

18. MMorris14

IGN:
    MMorris
    Planet:
    Dream
  19. HellaCritsAppeal

IGN:
    HellaCrits
    lol kid, you think i made that **** up lmao. the fact that you cant comprehend when someones legitimately going through a tough life situation is mind boggling. like honestly youre so immature...

20. MMorris14

IGN:
    MMorris
    Planet:
    Dream
    You were that poor but we’re able to run cosmic at good fps in the videos you made ?