Lots of Ideas!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Masterville, Dec 2, 2018.

?

Which idea would you like to see implemented?

1. /cf tax and /ah tax into jackpot

67.6%
  2. Replace /cf or add /rps

51.4%
  3. Take out /mkit and heroic armor

54.1%
  4. Bring grinding back!

67.6%
  5. /f quests rewards

51.4%
  6. Stop merging planets

29.7%
  7. Get better and more staff

54.1%
  8. Change /f top and reputation points

48.6%
  9. Change /ah bid

35.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    OK so I’ve been thinking about ideas and also reading some so I have created some good suggestions.

1. /cf tax and /ah tax

Where does the tax go? NOWHERE! They should take this tax and put it into JACKPOT! This would make more people put tickets in :)

2. Replace /cf or add /rps

A lot of people complain about cf being rigged blah blah blah. Why don’t we make everyone happy and either replace coin flip with Rock Paper Scissors or just add /rps for people who think coin flip is rigged.

3. (Doubtful but worth a try) Take out /mkit and heroic armor.

I think over 75% of people can agree when I say heroic and /mkit and also some of the more OP vkits (judgement, lucky, etc) just ruined the game. Why can’t we just have special sets like the good old days :( (I know cosmic is a business and want p2w money for OP ccs and stuff but really?) We don’t want such a test server like atmosphere where people are trading brand new ccs for mkit gear @Swans7 had a thread about this. Oof. And why are ccs $100? Make them less OP and have them be like they used to be at $50 on sale.

4. Bring grinding back!

Anyone actually grind these days? Why would you? Judgment gives you tons of xp and why do you even need to grind when mkits and high level vkits are available? “Oh man I got a lifesteal 5 100% book” *tinkers it because it’s useless* My suggestion is to buff xp gain from mobs so people actually grind... People say “Oh that’s what master inquisitive is for” well I’m going to go with less than 10% of people on the server actually have a grinding sword with master inquis on it.

5. /f quest rewards

Ok we know these aren’t balance at all first of all xD second of all it should refresh every week with new rewards (that ARE balanced) and have there be a low percent chance to have a fallen hero or godly chest etc be on the rewards for a lot of tokens. Ex. Enchantment fallen hero for 30 tokens (6 legendary chests basically with the system now).

6. STOP MERGING PLANETS

Why... remember when every planet had 100+ people and there was a lot of planets and a lot of people played because you actually had a chance at winning f top. Now after planets have wars and merge it seems like the only way to win f top is by going p2w. Since OP factions took over and have billions of dollars worth of spawners, a lot of people quit because they felt no chance to succeed. My suggestion here is instead of making planets go to war, add a few so players come back to play on a fresh planet.

7. Get better + more staff.

Cosmic is obviously lacking in staff help. They deny applications over and over yet every planet has at most 2 staff on at any given time? Half the time when I ask a helper a question they either are afk or don’t even know the answer so they tell me to go to teamspeak. Then I wait in teamspeak for hours for a minute answer. My suggestion is to accept more staff so planets have 3-4 playing on them at a time. This would increase help given, make it so there is less spamming in chat and also make it so people are less toxic / talking trash.

8. /f top :(

No one likes faction points cosmic . I understand they probably won’t take faction points out but I suggest making f top a little different. Have there be two f tops. An f top for points and an f top like /f wealth. Then after the season if you are on either f top you get rep points. (Can’t get rep points for both, only one)

9. Change /ah bid...

It was a good idea cosmic props to that but it isn’t good enough. It’s used to much for scamming (yes I know you could take out a note and just have as much as you are willing to spend, but it shouldn’t be like that) Just change it so you can’t drastically increase the amount on the item and make it so the timer resets to 10 seconds if it is bid on under 10 seconds. This would increase the amount of people that would use and buy from /ah bid

More to come probably in a month :)

Thanks for reading all my suggestions. Please vote and try to get staff to notice.

MAKE COSMIC GREAT AGAIN trademark

I know not everyone will agree with what I have said but it’s just my opinion ‍♂️

2. xXKillaTwinzXx

Orchid Hydra Hero Wizard Guardian Amazon -= Scorcher + =- Commander

IGN:
    Killlaa
    Planet:
    Lava
    Faction:
    Evo
    If you don't grind that is your issue. I still grind and have been since map 1 of Lava. If you have a master inquisitive 4 sword you can gain exp like crazy, needs no to buff or nerf anything about that. And with your argument that not many people have it. Grinding with a normal inquisitive sword is fine too.

They simply can't just remove stuff from the server. Mkit is here to stay. As I have said in a few forums posts, when new things come out on cosmic they are most often broken. But over time with little tweaks and edits they eventually become balanced. You just need to give mkit some TIME.

With the f quest situation. I think it is balanced. Considering you can get cc's and Ldp's. They are a chance to gain something out of doing cute little quests. Not form of making a big income.

Merging planets. It needs to happen. As cosmic is slowly losing their player base some planets need to go or else comp and activity will just be dead.

Cosmic staff do a lot. They work endlessly to make sure a server full of thousands of teenagers is kept somewhat happy. BUT, they are human. They can make mistakes, they can be frustrated and they can also want to play for themselves. Most often the staff have work, and they have play. If you message a staff member when they are in the middle of actually playing with their fac they aren't going to repond. If the issue is that major that you need someone hop in teamspeak. There is always someone there even if you can't see them.

I think fac points are amazing. It provides 2 channels for a faction to grind for. They add more comp on the server. They are just coming out so factions are still finding the best time and way to grind out stop points.

I agree with the ah bid. I think it is just a platform for scammers to get money. I would just remove it in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon

It’s not fine xD you grind for hours for a few legendary books. It takes too long with normal inquisitive which is why no one hardly does it anymore.

Yes give mkit time so that it’s less op when they come out with even more powerful stuff. (Example: heroic special armor when heroic came out) You CAN remove these things if enough people wanted to and it is that simple. Little tweaks aren’t going to fix these things lol they will just make them a little less OP until better stuff comes out.

I messed up I meant to say /quest for the average person. I think the f quest is balanced that was just a typo my mistake.

So you believe it’ll be fine when we get three planets with 450 people because everyone else quit? Why do you think people quit? It’s because of the changes cosmic is making and also merging planets. Ask people who quit why they quit and it will usually be “Cosmic isn’t fun, server broken, test server like)

I never said staff were slacking. I said they need to add more because as you said they have lives and playtime which is why they should add more to make up for that. I know there is staff in teamspeak but there obviously isn’t enough with people waiting half a day to talk to staff.

They add more comp? Lmao what! If anything they lessen the comp. let’s make a poll and I guarantee the majority of people would rather it be back to spawner value.

At least I had one good suggestion I guess xD You can’t please everyone and everyone will have their own opinions. Thanks for the feedback.

4. Brainiax260

Brainiax260 Active Member
    Mutant Orchid Knight Elf

IGN:
    BrainiaxYT
    Planet:
    Fallout
    Faction:
    Xile
    1. I've wanted the tax to go to something or at least be able to be shown how much has been to taxes just to see for fun.
    2. CF can't be rigged.. how would it be rigged? and what would the staff gain from it? maybe people with more money lose so they p2w more? but it just doesn't seem probably that they rig it. but more gambling options would probably be good.
    3.They can't just take it out, maybe balance it.
    5. Do you mean their too op? cause if so, you're wrong. all quests should be buffed tbh.
    6. They probably won't merge any more planets now
    8. the core chunk system makes it so factions don't have random claims everywhere (I guess they don't need f points to just have the core chunks) and /f wealth is a thing.
    9. Good idea for the time thing but it's always been like that in the normal ah too.

5. CBNinja613

CBNinja613 Member
    Scout -= Tropico + =- -= Survivor + =- -= Dragon + =-

IGN:
    CBNinja613
    Legit skimmed through this post a bit,staff arent always dealing with in game stuff my dude (they arent perfect).(also some staff can vanish so you don't see them on /staff)

6. xXFifaAssassinXx

Journeyman Mercenary Pixie -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =-

IGN:
    ItsFifa
    Planet:
    Dragon
    most of the suggestion is good but the 2,5,6,8

7. Swans7

Swans7 Well-Known Member
    Pilot Leaf Squire Scorcher Scribe Apprentice Beastslayer -= Hero + =- FlowerKing Hatchling Glacier Citizen Drifter

Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Vital
    Mentioned thread: https://forum.cosmicpvp.com/threads/more-proof-mkits-are-a-problem.301253/

8. Brainiax260

Mutant Orchid Knight Elf

IGN:
    BrainiaxYT
    Planet:
    Fallout
    Faction:
    Xile
    there's already f wealth I guess so doesn't really matter.
    6. why not stop merging planets? eventually they'll only be 1 and that'll suck a lot
    5. you're right, unless he's talking about buffing normal /quests
    2. it would be good to see other gambling options instead of 50% that is independant of the user

9. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon

Yeah same dude I at least want to see how much there is total xD

Never said cf was rigged. It is 50/50 I just mean to please the people who think it is with /rps.

Yeah I understand. Needs something to happen to it though

No sorry it was a typo and I can’t edit it. I meant /quest rewards not /f quest

Yay

I didn’t say no to core chunk at all. Never said /f wealth was bad I just want it to give rep points.

Yeah

10. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Yes I know. I know they deal with game stuff but they need MORE staff to make up for it

11. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Doesn’t give rep points for /f wealth

True. We’ll get to one or two then it won’t be fun.

I meant rewards for /quests

Yes thanks

12. MegaV

MegaV Member

IGN:
    10OutOf10
    Planet:
    NEIN
    Faction:
    NEIN
    hahahaha come back in a month or two

13. ImJustJamie

ImJustJamie Member
    Hero Sprite Acolyte Ash Captain

In all honesty, and in a strong opinion nothing needs to be removed or changed, Everything, in my opinion, is perfectly fine apart from the new mastery kit mask "Immune to lifesteal." That's kinda silly.

14. Jackknife06

Jackknife06 Member
    Hydra Scorcher Slayer Amazon Archmage -= Guardian + =- Executioner Glacier Commander

Add Rock Paper Scissors YES

15. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    They don’t NEED to. It would make life better if they did.

16. Finnishguys

Finnishguys Member
    Leaf Shipwrecked Guardian Archmage -= Hero + =- Executioner Hatchling Captain

IGN:
    Finnishguys
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Clique
    These are some decent ideas but you need to understand that some of them just won't be done. I don't think cosmic has ever taken something OP out of the game; they won't admit their mistakes. Basically, anything sh*tty in the game won't be removed, but they might add other things to balance the game. Instead of suggesting to remove stuff, suggest new ideas to combat the bad stuff. I agree with a lot of your other ideas though like the tax and /ah bid.

17. clone945945

clone945945 Well-Known Member
    Imp Scorcher Guardian -= Tropico + =- Archmage -= Dragon + =- -= Cosmonaut + =- Fiend Executioner Glacier General

IGN:
    clone945945
    Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    Threatened
    Thank you at least someone understand lol I am tired of all the remove mkit posts cosmic won’t do it no matter how much I want them to.

18. CBNinja613

CBNinja613 Member

IGN:
    CBNinja613
    I would rather have some good staff than alot of decent staff though

19. Brainiax260

Mutant Orchid Knight Elf

IGN:
    BrainiaxYT
    Planet:
    Fallout
    Faction:
    Xile
    yea thats what im saying to core chunks and stuff and /quests needs abuff cause the only good thing rn is 5 points for leg chest

20. CBNinja613

CBNinja613 Member

IGN:
    CBNinja613
    Dude you save up quest tokens for mystery merchant on saturday. Lol