Looking for Faction / Group (Universal)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by xXPcpandaXx, Apr 28, 2019.

1. xXPcpandaXx

xXPcpandaXx New Member

IGN:
    DeadSwitch
    Planet:
    Cosmic
    Faction:
    N/A
    Looking for a somewhat serious Faction, I am an older Cosmic player (2015) and am looking to get back into the game with a group by my side. I have Discord and Teamspeak and am more than happy to download anything required to be apart of your Faction. I will put my Faction Resume below.

IGN: Deadswitch

DISCORD
    : Zyciex#7769

RANK
    : Trainee (Planet was wiped out, and or Don't know how ranks work due to being an older player.)

TIME ZONE
    : US Eastern

WILL YOU DO BASE WORK
    : Indeed, I intend to be more of a builder rather than pvp and such, I am getting back into Minecraft again and hope to soon join the ranks of pvp.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING ON THE COSMICPVP FACTION SERVER FOR
    : 2015-2016, 3 Year break now 2019.

HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY OTHER FACTION
    : N/A

ANY VKITS OR GKITS
    ? Last time I remembered, I had 2 Gkits on Cosmic Planet. Don't know if that carries over or not.

PVP SKILLS
    (1-10) Solid 3, due to me not understanding how pvp works on Comic and because the Enchants are new to me.

CANNONING SKILLS
    (1-10) 4, I can pick up the concept rather easy but I'm still fairly new with all the different TnTs and such on Cosmic.

BUILDING SKILLS
    (1-10) 8.5, I love to build and this seems to be the only strong thing I have right now. So you can say this is an application for a base builder. But I'd rather be having good conversations with people and build than have stressful comms fighting.

2. LightUnknown

LightUnknown Member
    Pixie Scout Basilisk -= Tropico + =-

IGN:
    JAYCAZ9
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Thewact
    Do you remember which planet you had the rank on? Now it should all be merged into one of the four planets. Try logging onto each planet to see if thats where your rank ended up at.

3. xXPcpandaXx

xXPcpandaXx New Member

IGN:
    DeadSwitch
    Planet:
    Cosmic
    Faction:
    N/A
    I have a Rank on Spirit planet, that's all I can currently find. It seems my Gkits are gone.