Just to help you guys out...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by _xVizla, Feb 12, 2018.

?

Which idea do you like the most?

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

5. 5

6. 6

7. 7

8. 8

9. 9

10. None, keep it dead >:)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. _xVizla

_xVizla Active Member
    King

IGN:
    _xVizla
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    Since its obvious you guys are struggling with this "revamp" on castle I've decided to list a few ideas to help revive this dead planet. Hopefully you admins can moderator approve this :( so others can rate these ideas to give you guys a better idea on what the community wants.

1) The new spawn and updated shop gui: So when this update came out we were informed that all planets were going to get this update after reset but just in case I just want to remind to add this to castle as well

2) F upgrades: Oof this 100% has to be implemented on castle in my opinion.It has many uses that would be very useful and castle could even have it's own upgrades for that planet only :)

3) Outposts: Just like we wanted koths we want outposts, Castle koths took a while to be implemented but outposts has taken even longer and you guys have basically already added outposts for castle "Vanilla Outposts" - I remember the day when I saw this announced in chat on castle planet, everyone thought it was outposts for the actual castle planet but it was just a troll :(.

4) End: I personally think if end was added it'd be really nice especially since most vanilla factions servers have an end. But the end on other planets on cosmic is unique and u guys can make a unique one for castle. It would promote more pvp but of course you can get knocked off platforms but thats why you got to play smart ;) Plus there really is no other way to get special creeper eggs (luckies, tacticals, etc.) on castle but with the End its another way the only current way to get special creggs is getting ultimate chests from envoys(which is really rare) and even then you still might not get any
    special creggs but with the end added this will satisfy the economy or whatever you like to call it :).

5) Better koth loot: Yup just had to say it most of the koth loot is complete **** with the mcmmo vouchers etc. and getting ranks is rare for some reason. There are also some stuff you guys need to add to koth loot for example: Magma cube spawners(rn there is only ghasts and mooshrooms), and when u open the bag and if you get depth striders book(s) when u look in your inv the books aren't there :/ (this is what i've noticed idk if its just me) and the looting 5, sharp 6+, kb3+(don't think these are there but if they aren't add it) enchant books don't even work when you try to apply them to gear for example: Applying looting 5 to sword when you apply it'll just be reg looting 3.... or sharp 6 sharp 5..... etc.

6) Fallen Heroes/gkits: This is mainly about the price like im about to be a bit toxic here but what the **** is this: https://gyazo.com/32ba8a3d20f0ac424bee2969ded93135 <this is the prices for the gkits on castle first of all expirience is complete **** and should probably be 20 or lower library is pretty good for reset days especially so nothing to complain there, party monster is really just reg p4 and unb2-3 which u can grind caves or something to obtain easily so it should be way less or change it to a full gset? and exlporer should be WAY LESS like wtf 50$ for p4 unb1 helm and p3 unb1 boots legs and chests for every 3 days? come on now its still the most expensive fallen heroe when theres a 40% sale wtf. Just look at the other fallen heroedros on CE planets
    https://gyazo.com/a8d6b7d6a7a600a05f2ea67f841d99e3 < Uhm YEAH Way cheaper and some of these CE fallens aren't even at where their price should be. https://gyazo.com/f32f45139d20c7d1eda5711c27a655bc < the vkits are even cheaper then the castle fallens wtf XD https://gyazo.com/0e4d3e5fe6b56f5ea04983b75cd7d3e5 and these so uhm yah maybe thats why people don't buy castle fallen heroes

7) Fly in any territory: I don't properly remember but I believe that ypperin made a poll about this and the "fly in only faction claims" won but most of those people that voted didn't even play at all or stopped playing and all the original players that are currently still playing our opinion has changed about this. First of all raiding is really difficult without it we have to use the cannons to aim at the spawners and theres no lucky tnt so its like 1% chance that they'll drop lol plus when were looking for bases raids etc or flying to the border/corner we don't have to have /f autoclaim and have to /f unclaim 20 or unclaim all every once in a while.

8) Creeper Eggs (Special ones included): I raided a faction with 23 iron golems spawners and there was a platform I was able to use a lucky on to get to them and I Used a lucky creeper egg and guess how much i got from that one cregg I blew up all the spawners cuz it was in a big cube and I only got ONE LOL I mean my luck is probably complete **** but still I also remember raiding a faction with 35 igs (keep in mind this is castle not everyone is rich) and I used 2 luckies and only got 4/35 4! LOL idk if you guys did something purposefully with the creggs since its vanilla but if this is a bug please fix this cuz this promotes insiding instead of actually raiding cuz u actually get way more valuables when insiding instead of raiding ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9) A new warzone map: Definitely 100% need this, we currently have only 2 maps, s1 map (og map) and s2 map and for season 3 it went back to s1 map and im pretty sure other planets get new maps..

10)And of course RESET!: Bruh I mean this isn't even a question every few days randoms come on and ask "is vanilla planet supposed to be this long" just look at how long its been up for http://cosmicpvp.com/ so many people, so many ogs ,so many new people have quit because of the no reset but of course when you guys make this revamp there has to be a reset but im just reminding you guys how long we've been waiting for this and how we expect the revamp to be worth the wait :)

Thx For reading and I hope these ideas help you in reviving castle planet ;) I hope you guys take some of these ideas into castle's revamp.
    If any of you players believe I've missed some let me know please :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Savage Savage x 1
  2. _xVizla

_xVizla Active Member
    King

IGN:
    _xVizla
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
  3. TekkerzFoDayz

TekkerzFoDayz Active Member
    King Adventurer

IGN:
    Tekkerz
    Planet:
    Castle :(
    Faction:
    Rift
  4. -_ProdigyPVP_

-_ProdigyPVP_ Member
    Mist Warlock Basilisk -= Scorcher + =-

IGN:
    _ProdigyPVP_
    Planet:
    Lava
    Faction:
    Pending
    lol just hold the L and get none

5. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Active Member
    Pixie Mist Squire Vine Spectre Seedling Apprentice Hatchling -= Hero + =-

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    Why dont u try custom factions a bit?, like until reset

6. PixelMaster

PixelMaster New Member
    King

IGN:
    Fysics_
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Exile
    Dude, most of us have and we are sticking with Castle because we don’t enjoy custom factions, otherwise everyone would’ve quit already.

7. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Active Member

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    Iv got nothing against it, i used to play it too, i didnt have a rank or anythinng... but tht was like 2 yea ago.

8. _xVizla

_xVizla Active Member
    King

IGN:
    _xVizla
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    I have been but only a little but i made this thread since hits obvious they're struggling with it xd

9. _xVizla

_xVizla Active Member
    King

IGN:
    _xVizla
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    I'd say we have had hold the L for almost 500 days idk what you think?

10. ItsMeJordan

ItsMeJordan Member

IGN:
    Roundism
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Heroic
    i did try i have like 3rd rank on ice and 2nd on spirit i just want castle to reset because i miss playing it like 2 YEARS AGO!

11. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Active Member

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    xD

12. _xVizla

_xVizla Active Member
    King

IGN:
    _xVizla
    Planet:
    Castle
    Faction:
    Empire
    season 3 started at october 2016 now its febuary 2018 rip xd

13. TekkerzFoDayz

King Adventurer

IGN:
    Tekkerz
    Planet:
    Faction:
    Rift
  14. NoHaxJustRektM8

NoHaxJustRektM8 Well-Known Member
    Mage Witcher Pyro Blizzard Basilisk Guardian Heartless Engineer

IGN:
    Criteron
    Planet:
    Venus
    Faction:
    FanDora
    i mean castle struggles to reach double digit players lol

15. TekkerzFoDayz

King Adventurer

IGN:
    Tekkerz
    Planet:
    Faction:
    Rift
    i mean custom is like another way to say you're bad at pvp

16. Bxse

Bxse Well-Known Member
    Vanguard -= Scorcher + =- Hatchling Hero

IGN:
    Bxse
    Planet:
    forums
    Faction:
    spammers
    The people,playing castle probably just want vanilla factions without all this crazy stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. NoHaxJustRektM8

NoHaxJustRektM8 Well-Known Member
    Mage Witcher Pyro Blizzard Basilisk Guardian Heartless Engineer

IGN:
    Criteron
    Planet:
    Venus
    Faction:
    FanDora
    sarefine leaderboards + beaten known ppl that used to play but ok bud.

18. RadarPVP

RadarPVP Member
    King

heres a better idea:
    bring back map 1 or 2 of castle when castle was actually good

19. HockeyMaster11

HockeyMaster11 Well-Known Member
    Necromancer ParkourLegend Inferno Survivor Wizard Witcher Spectre Rosy Blizzard Bamboo Commander Captain Guardian Hero Dragon

IGN:
    HockeyMaster11
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    SlimThick
    How about we killed execute castle

20. RadarPVP

RadarPVP Member
    King

correct but castle was ruined long ago with the addition of mcmmo and other bullshit. Most old players left, players now reply on p2w and mcmmo hence why I don't play anymore hence why castle peaks with a player count of about 30.
    you would think cosmic being a business would figure out why castle is on the decline and try and change something but let's be honest the only focus for cosmic is the even bullshitter p2w planets that YouTubers play because that's where they get all their revenue from children's parents