Just a few ideas/questions

Discussion in 'General' started by TheAlphaReaper, Sep 15, 2018 at 2:39 PM.

1. TheAlphaReaper

TheAlphaReaper New Member

IGN:
    ZekeDragonSlayer
    I have a few ideas and a few questions i would like to say.

I's start with the questions.

1) Does Kill Aura drop the same amount of items has killing them normally and drop the same exp?
    a) I heard it doesn't drop the same amount of blaze rods and doesn't drop the same exp.

2) Is there SET times for reset or is it just whenever the staff team feels like it?
    a) I've noticed ever since I've been playing since the OG Dream planet season 1 that around 250-300 days everything resets but sometimes it resets at like 150-175 days.
    b) Some people say reset for planets are soon we are borderline 150 days on Lava last i saw and so i wanted to ask if there were set days that resets happen.

3) Why did we lose planets? Did we just not have enough builders to keep up with the planets? Did it just become more expensive? I really enjoyed having the wide verity of planets to choose from and now there is 8 planets and it looks depressing.

Ideas!

1) An idea I had was have something in the online store or in game to buy "Cosmic Gems" to get books at 50/50 but they're max level, like Rage VI or Inquisitive IV or something like that.

2) If you Purchase a rank on the store, say it's Ember rank on Lava, if you want to buy Pyro on the store it's like 2/3 price to buy on the store. it would make me want to purchase more ranks off store because right now I'm only getting them in game because it feels a little overpriced if i already have Pyro and its STILL going to cost $200 for Scorcher.

3) Have a command to turn off that god damn coin flip pop up in chat. When i have /f global off and i only want to read my faction/truce/ally chat and that keeps popping up because everyone is always doing coin flips it gets so annoying.

4) Have in /f audit people who do /withdraw. Just seems cool to have xD

2. IlluminatiFish

IlluminatiFish Well-Known Member
    Phantom Journeyman Shard Captain Hero

IGN:
    IlluminatiFish
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Odin
    1) KillAura kills more mobs at a time so yeh it would give more items and exp for eg. it kills x2 or x3 mobs at a time so i guess it would but not too sure haven't played in a while

2) There is no set time for reset its just when the admins feel like the planet needs a reset. Resets usually occur 4-6months in a map on average

3) They have less planets because planets went to war and no there is more players on planets and more competition because having 100 players on 20 planets was worse than having 300-400 on like 10.

3. TheAlphaReaper

TheAlphaReaper New Member

IGN:
    ZekeDragonSlayer
    Makes sense i just miss my dream planet D:

4. Xell

Xell Administrator
    Administrator <= Beta Tester => Scorcher -= Tropico + =- -= Witcher + =- Glacier

IGN:
    Xell_
    You can already turn off Coinflip and Jackpot notifications:
    /cf stfu
    /jackpot stfu

5. Donwee8

Donwee8 Well-Known Member
    Survivor Apprentice Dragon

IGN:
    donwee88
    That’s actually pretty nutty