Cosmic PvP Global IG Stackdown Layout

Discussion in 'CosmicPvP Media' started by CrazyLi0n, Oct 10, 2018.

1. CrazyLi0n

CrazyLi0n Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => -= Captain + =- Vanguard Seedling -= Hero + =- Apprentice Guard Ember

IGN:
    CrazyLi0n
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Karma/Str8
    I feel like a lot of people dont know how to have igs in every chunk of basically any base, especially using the stack down method that a lot of people use now so here is a 7x7 chunk layout that i made and works. It can be expanded upon if you just make sure igs are spaced out properly

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yv6Pjyaxm4&feature=youtu.be

mediafire in desc of vid since u cant post on forums anymore
    have fun making moneys

2. Resiliency

Resiliency Well-Known Member
    Phantom King Mage Witcher Spirit Rosy Scorcher Commander -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- Acolyte Guardian Hero Dragon

IGN:
    Grills
    Planet:
    N/A
    Faction:
    N/A
    You could streamline this so much easier. No point making a layout for a 7x7 if people dont understand how to adjust for other bases ie larger or smaller than 7x7

3. RainbowZ

RainbowZ Member
    Pilot -= DemonLord + =- -= Scorcher + =- Hatchling Hero Fantasy

IGN:
    Rainburz
    Planet:
    Dream
    Faction:
    Fam/United
    Unless you are sharing a 7x7 with your faction this is pointless... People know how to make 7x7 designs but the ways ig work you can not have independent chunks working. Basically what I am trying to say is this can never work for separate boxes in a base. Spawners affect a mob within a chunk until said mob has spawned. Lets say you have a 3x3 design and you have igs spawners in every chunk, when one spawns in the middle, the chunks North East South and West affect that one stack until moved 16 blocks away from the spawner itself. Y axis doesnt matter unless it is 180+ blocks away from the stack. Therefore no matter what anyone does, a 3x3 and 2x2 are the best designs for tp grinders.

4. CrazyLi0n

<= Beta Tester => -= Captain + =- Vanguard Seedling -= Hero + =- Apprentice Guard Ember

IGN:
    CrazyLi0n
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Karma/Str8
    collection can be added up above or down below thats just for the bottom where they die uses all 49 chunks work independently so idk what ur talking about that "you can not have independent chunks working" igs dont work by the chunks they work by the block hence the 16 bloack gaps in between everything
    u can also just put walls in between every 3 chunks if u needed

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  5. Resiliency

Resiliency Well-Known Member
    Phantom King Mage Witcher Spirit Rosy Scorcher Commander -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- Acolyte Guardian Hero Dragon

IGN:
    Grills
    Planet:
    N/A
    Faction:
    N/A
    U are right about having them work for every chunk however your method of design is flawed for someone who doesnt understand what they are doing. Makes it hard for someone to streamline the ig tping setup for larger or smaller bases. Although its useful dont get me wrong. But having so many different setups at bedrock is juat not practical to the untrained factions player

6. RainbowZ

RainbowZ Member

IGN:
    Rainburz
    Planet:
    Dream
    Faction:
    Fam/United
    Pretty much what i said is there is no way possible to not have neighboring chunks interfere with a stack BECAUSE of this 16 block rule we can both agree on. Meaning unless every stack is 16 blocks away and no igs spawns within a 16x16 of the individual spawner (which is impossible) this is not a useable design unless ALL 49 chunks BELONG to ONE person/group. Making obsidian walls doesnt change how spawners affect mob stacks.

7. CrazyLi0n

IGN:
    CrazyLi0n
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Karma/Str8
    me no comprendo u can have all them split up then seperate it by the chunks for whos boxes are whos thats what i have going on in my base and it works all fine since collection is at higher y level

8. RainbowZ

RainbowZ Member

IGN:
    Rainburz
    Planet:
    Dream
    Faction:
    Fam/United
    why would collection matter?

9. Thecowassassin

IGN:
    HelenKelerCoke
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Prysm
    Agreed and also it makes it look like your running a one man faction with a 7x7 base.

10. BoatXD

BoatXD Helper
    Helper Orchid Warlock QuarterMaster Commander -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- Archmage Glacier Dragon Fairy Executioner

IGN:
    BoatXD
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Casper
    Or it means you're a smart faction for using every single chunk efficiently.

You can obby wall off collection room and claim on an alt so only you or cos can place spawners.

11. Thecowassassin

IGN:
    HelenKelerCoke
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Prysm
    Boat i don't want to contradict you because you are a helper but I really don't know a single faction that uses a 7x7 base and has it sole purpose for igs. Unless you are paying the whole faction from the iron you sell, the faction mates wont do base work.

12. BoatXD

BoatXD Helper
    Helper Orchid Warlock QuarterMaster Commander -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- Archmage Glacier Dragon Fairy Executioner

IGN:
    BoatXD
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Casper
    Again as I said obby off the collection rooms per player. Also this takes up a certain amount of the base not all of it. Every chunk should be used for igs inside a base

13. Thecowassassin

IGN:
    HelenKelerCoke
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Prysm
    One last thing how many igs would you be able to fit into the single chunk. Because if you had 1 per chunk then that would not be efficient at all because 49 igs wont do much.

14. BoatXD

BoatXD Helper

IGN:
    BoatXD
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Casper
    Well you'd need them at the bottom too so if you had 49 youd need 49 at the bottom too but I personally have 750 in a 3x3 rn and am only using 5 of the 9 chunks. It's a 2 man base. If you had a 7x7 it all depends on the height you make your farm. You could fit upwards of 50,000 depending how you make it.

15. Thecowassassin

IGN:
    HelenKelerCoke
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Prysm
    I could see that thanks :)

16. ImASpecialKid

ImASpecialKid Helper
    Helper King -= DemonLord + =- Tropico Vanguard Voidwalker Rosy Commander -= Scorcher + =- Archmage -= Glacier + =- Guardian Hero Dragon

IGN:
    Speshal
    Planet:
    IDEK
    Faction:
    Grrrrr
    ^

17. lapisplaysmc

lapisplaysmc Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Pilot Seedling -= Tropico + =-

IGN:
    lapisplaysmc
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Ephemeral
    You would make more in a 7x7 from 4 3x3s or literally any other arrangement.

18. CrazyLi0n

IGN:
    CrazyLi0n
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Karma/Str8
    thats what we do we got a 7x7 with all 49 ig boxes split up between everyone

19. CrazyLi0n

IGN:
    CrazyLi0n
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Karma/Str8
    I feel like a lot of people are not getting what i said but oh well :facepalm:

20. CrazyLi0n

IGN:
    CrazyLi0n
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    Karma/Str8
    this arrangement u can have the full 49 ig kill areas with stack down working so 49 ig kill chunks compared to 36 which is 4 3x3 idk what ur logic is