Finally quitting pce

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by Toyy, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Toyy

Toyy Member
    Hero Guardian FlowerKing

IGN:
    Toy_
    Planet:
    Retired
    Faction:
    Retired
    Welp I'm quitting idk if you know me or not but I played Spirit planet Map 3/4/5/6/7 of spirit under different IGN's up until map 6 I was pretty bad at the game. I started on Dream planet honestly don't know what season I played but made my own fac that had a underground claimed base with a few people I met we got raided so I quit for a few months came back Dream planet was gone but I thought at the time Spirit planet was the old planet I played so I started on Spirit planet wanting to continue. Ended up joining a random faction that had a base with 2-3 walls and some cave spiders. I remember grinding hours and hours of cave spiders so I could sell ultimate books for 80k until I saved up to buy a sprite rank. I eventually left the faction and met my boy @RageGG and joined his fac he was a co or a mod I forget but our base got insided and we didn't really like the leader of that faction so we ended up leaving together and starting our own fac. we made a base with 20 walls on an ocean so we didn't have to trench. One of our members got kicked and then started spamming our coords in chat which ended with us getting raided :\ Unlucky. so me and Rage quit for awhile not nearly as long as the first break I took but a decent amount of time. I came back map 5 of Spirit and joined Incognito with @Toddy(numbers I forgot) Actually really liked that faction but the base they made was really bad and I didn't really trust it so I ended up making my own base which was a 3x3 skybase that had 5 regens diagonal filters and a few walls. Took me like 2 weeks of nolifing it to get it to where it was I was pretty happy with it. I ended up leaving Incognito because I wasn't really a part of the faction and didn't really help out with their base. Turns out when you make a faction as a solo player it gets pretty boring. So I joined Portland with @CunningDylan, @Kinda_jealous123,@BootLeg, And @JPretro. The base was like a 8x8 or something but we ended up getting raided and then overclaimed so, me, CunningDylan, Bootleg and Kinda (JP quit) made our own fac with another base it was I think a 5x5 with smaller boxes around the outside ended up getting overclaimed by the old leader of Portland @hazza/@hdflight2012. So We tried again with another base a 5x5 skybase again ending with us getting raided and overclaimed (my fault). Around this time @BootLeg got banned by chargeback and owed Cosmic like thousands of dollars rip. Bootleg quit and we just decided to make a PVP fac for the rest of the season 6. Until one of the members that made the last 5x5 with us invited us to join Malevolent @ryanbrookskiwi This is the faction that I started to get really decent at the game and we ended f top 2 with @JelloHD @Kimmmyy @Leepad and @CobraXv3n0m Leading us. Met a lot of the players that would continue to play for map 7 of spirit planet here. Map 6 spirit planet, after Goodness with Malevolent ended, I headed back over to Spirit planet to play the last few months of the season made a 3x3 base with @CunningDylan @Kinda_jealous123 and @RageGG we ended the map #3 after multiple raids on Imperium (F top #2). Map 7 spirit planet we had a full roster of players from Overkill @FortuneTeller's faction and a few people from Malevolent that wanted to play we started an 11x11 base and got decently far into the buffer before getting insided by a coleader :\ which is why I'm deciding to quit. There is still a lot of factions that I didn't cover that I don't really remember to good but I enjoyed all of them anyways , I've played Cosmic for a long time and have met a lot of good players and people on this server a lot of which I still plan on playing with just not on Cosmic anymore. It was a good run but this is where it ends for me. If anyone wants to msg me about cannoning (I know a lot but not everything), basebuilding, or game mechanics I'm happy to help you I'll still be on the forums because I still like reading salt posts by people anyways. Pce

2. MrWhalePenguin

MrWhalePenguin Well-Known Member
    Paladin Tropico Spirit Rosy Sandstormer Guardian Archmage Beastslayer Artisan -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Glacier + =- FirstMate Explorer Executioner Commander Dragon Drifter Demonlord

Planet:
    Dungeon
  3. JigglyAss

JigglyAss Member
    Royalty Pixie Scorcher -= Hero + =- Ghoul

IGN:
    JigglyAss
    Planet:
    Moon
    Faction:
    Lemons
  4. A7_Retro

A7_Retro New Member
    -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Jpretro
    <3 sad times OSU -JP

5. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Well-Known Member
    Mist Squire Vine Spectre Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    Byee

6. KoopaTroopas123

KoopaTroopas123 New Member
    Inferno -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Oppa247
    Planet:
    Spirit
    baby come back ;(

7. MMorris14

MMorris14 Well-Known Member
    ParkourLegend Vine Scorcher Shipwrecked -= Hero + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fantasy Hatchling Demonlord

IGN:
    MMorris
    Planet:
    Dream
  8. HockeyMaster11

HockeyMaster11 Well-Known Member
    Necromancer ParkourLegend Hero Survivor Tropico Wizard Witcher Spectre Rosy Scorcher Blizzard -= Guardian + =- Commander Captain Dragon

IGN:
    HockeyMaster11
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    SlimThick
    This crafter has evolved into a irl human being

9. vDxckOG

vDxckOG Member
    Phantom Hero -= Witcher + =- -= Pharoh + =- Buccaneer Glacier Captain

IGN:
    Vexp
    Planet:
    Monster
    Faction:
    WorldEdit
    oof nvr said i online raided u thats why the coleader insided

10. Toyy

Toyy Member
    Hero Guardian FlowerKing

IGN:
    Toy_
    Planet:
    Retired
    Faction:
    Retired
    To late now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. vDxckOG

vDxckOG Member
    Phantom Hero -= Witcher + =- -= Pharoh + =- Buccaneer Glacier Captain

IGN:
    Vexp
    Planet:
    Monster
    Faction:
    WorldEdit
    rip rip

12. Its Jackson

Its Jackson Member
    Necromancer Hero Mage Scorcher Guardian -= Tropico + =- Beastslayer -= Dragon + =- -= Cosmonaut + =- Glacier

IGN:
    itsJackson
    Planet:
    Alien
    later *****

13. UnderTails

UnderTails New Member

IGN:
    UnderTails
    Glad to see you go. You were an unfair leader who notifys people about their basework while their lying in bed instead of the 5 hours their online. You kick people for no reason and you are a rude person in general. Hope you never come back to cosmic.