Greetings Cosmonauts! We're gearing up for Summer! Birds are singing, flowers are budding and school is almost out! Here's what we have in-store for you this week! Faction Quests Summer Mass Unban Ranger Buff - Enchantment Updates 45% OFF Sale Faction Quests A new facet for Factions to participate in that has a better prize as you complete them throughout the week! Faction Quests give your faction a daily challenge and prize if you complete the quest. The Basics: Each faction is presented with 7 unique challenges each week, one unlocked each day Prizes scale as you complete them (however your faction is limited to 1 per day) Loot table for this weekend will include items from the Godly Loot Table PLUS after completing the week a chance at a piece of a specialty armor set piece (Yeti, Phantom, Yijki, and Ranger!) This Loot Table will be nerfed come Monday for the first two days of Faction Quests, however we wanted to make this weekend extra sweet for you! Faction Quests reset every Monday at 3CST meaning players will start fresh Day 1 on Monday at 3pm CST. Requirements: Your faction must have a minimum lifespan of 12 hours to claim rewards. Your faction must have a minimum of 5 members in faction to claim rewards. Your faction must be placed within the top 50 faction on /f top to claim rewards. Only Leaders and CoLeaders are able to claim rewards Commands: /f quests - Displays quests menu. Summer Mass Unban At 2pm CST, as requested by the community, a mass unban was executed on all but the following bans: Banned for "DDoS, Dox" or the like IP Banned players Players who are "Blacklisted" Players who have been banned for phishing Players banned after December 1, 2017 Duplication (these must be appealed through an admin) Advertising Chargeback Ranger Buff - Enchantment Updates A couple enchantments have been updated. Arrow Break and Arrow Deflect have been nerfed (deployed earlier this week) Arrow Break Proc chance has been nerfedArrow Deflect Lethal Sniper = Level x 10% chance to ignore Arrow Deflect Shadow Assassin was buffed increasing the radius in which it affects your enemy. 45% OFF Sale! To celebrate such a huge update we're also featuring a smoking 45% OFF Sale on all packages at the Server Store. Grab those savings while you can!