Ey. My Last Thread. Ik u Dont care lel.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by zynerax, Jul 22, 2018.

1. zynerax

zynerax Member
    Vault-Tec Vine Artisan Ghoul Guardian

IGN:
    zVolcomz
    Planet:
    Fallout
    Faction:
    Illuminati
    Well. Its time for me to step out from this community. Its 2nd time im quitting. But this is going to be for good. Well lets start with my minecraft Story. I started playing minecraft with some irl friends of mine. We all had Cracked minecraft so we werent able to play on cosmic and ****. ME as the most intelligent of them, found a site MCleaks. Me and my friends played on Cosmic on Ice Map 1. Me and my brother and one of my friends managed to get 2nd ranks by mining and ****. But unfortunately someone got us banned ):, After like 3 months me and my brother bought an acc. We played on Spirit but both quit cause people were being bitches. After like 1 week we played on Fallout. I joined @LollyYT back on map 2, cause map 1 was just a mess of insides and being a trainee. Lolly and the fac member helped me get 3rd rank. I start growing and Growing. Till we got insided. Luckily @Ctlm99 invited me in the fac and i started growin even more. I really enjoyed my time in that fac. We were pvping, Buying igs, we were working our way to get on FTOp. After like 4 months mid map, being TOp 3 on F top we got raided by @oMKY with his og midair that he made with kman. WE lost everything most of us quit. BUt i didint. I joined MilkShakes. Thank God @Emilbassen invited me. Nothing really exciting happened cause it was end of map. Now map 3 EYYYYYYYYYY. I Started grinding even more and i had the time of my life with @RealOrigins @MiniTwister @Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeepie @ZonumGaming @ThePotatoGecko @InfernoCFC @felipe809 And of course my boy @LukaTheCookie. ALLL of us made god sets and we invented the op glitch swords with some kids from ice where they were first created. We improved them and we were able to one tap pretty much everyone on the planet. FINALLY OUTPOST Came out. COsmic was growing. All of us started grinding and ****. i was the lucky one tho. I GOT TOP from Soul Demons. IT WAS SO NICE I WAS TOp. But unfortunately i got banned for DDos threats cause my friends @TomVivian @MD got me banned for my really "ENGLISHHHH". EYYYYYY. I started hacking on alts. I got so kills, i started learnin programming and i was able to bypass Shiva so fuckin ezily. I had so many sets and ****, and i never got banned :) FAST FORWARDDDDDDDDD. November 2017 like 6 months of me not playing, MONSTER RESET. SO i joined. With my hard work and with some help from Some irl friends, i got 3rd rank and then 4th rank and i was SO CLOSE TO TOP RANK. But i cfed ALLLLLL of my cash. SO nada. I pvped. I had SO MUCH FUN with @Noosa @Kammy @ Okaylmao @birkegaard02 @BRoguard @FatSam @BoxTop
    @LMfaoDropped @JewelsSpauga {@Joshy (Till he started hacking ):::::) } I got so many kills deaths and i will not regret spending my Time on this BULL **** PIXEL GAME. Legit I will never. I had so many rages, laughs and ****. Now Map 6? Yeeee. Me and My REAAALLy GOOD FRIEND Jewels. Got a phantom set completed from mining cfing and selling ALLL of our **** from bosses and ****. And i managed to get TOP RANK AGAIN. EY. i still use that acc. But i dont think i will be able to even if I Want in the future cause i will get banned. Piece boys. Have fun. igns: @zynerax @GetLife @Volxom @zVolcomz @TraineeHacker @LilZynZyn Piece ):

2. zynerax

zynerax Member
    Vault-Tec Vine Artisan Ghoul Guardian

IGN:
    zVolcomz
    Planet:
    Fallout
    Faction:
    Illuminati
    I wanna thank @ypperin @Its_its and the whole staff community for making me have TONS OF FUN with all THe updates and ****. Love u all