Erm.. Introduction High Note? XD

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by LonelyBuilder_V2, Nov 22, 2018.

1. LonelyBuilder_V2

Vine Elf

IGN:
    DesireddMoon
    Faction:
    RipRequiem
    Kay, the title didn't make sense, but come to this

Hi, the name's DesireddMoon or some people used to refer me as 'Moonely' *changing it back soon* and I used to play spirit with MonsterDaRanD. I currently have no clue what the heck is Cosmic right now, so please, if anyone can help me, can you guys holler me an invite or just help me in general about what's the current Cosmic is like

Strength:
    -I can pot pvp a bit :D and gapple pvp too! I would rate my pvp skill at around 4/10
    -Love to grind: Hallelujah I grind blazes/caves like a god. Gimme a sword with inquis and I start to jump right into grinding like a madman
    -Can do basework: Ehh, I don't know about the new meta and all, but wall genning is my jam

Weakness:
    -Really bad at communicating: Discord is broken for me, and I don't have a mic
    -Cannot pvp inside god, because never had in a 12 lore. 9 maybe once or twice when we are raiding, but don't expect me to pvp you in a 12 lore set and expect me to put up a good struggle.

And yea, thats pretty much the damn long introduction/comeback post for me :D Hope you guys will accept me and well, hook me up with invites and all

Much love <3

2. Jackknife06

Jackknife06 Member
    Hydra Scorcher Slayer Amazon Archmage -= Guardian + =- Executioner Glacier Commander

So I’m basically supposed to recruit a terrible player?? You can’t pvp, you can’t do basework, you can only grind?? ANYONE CAN DO THAT LOL

3. XxNinjaGhostxX

Fiend Ember

IGN:
    HotTeachers
    Planet:
    Lava
    potpvp isnt cosmic trust me ur doodo at pvp

4. LonelyBuilder_V2

Vine Elf

IGN:
    DesireddMoon
    Faction:
    RipRequiem
    I mean, I don't need YOU personally to invite me and take me under your wings... I can expect a better teacher then you...

and I agree with @XxNinjaGhostxX , I am doodo at pvp, because god damn is been a while since I pvp, and yes, I never pvp in god...

but lets state something out: 'ANYONE CAN DO THAT LOL' stuff takes time and determination, which, as clearly read, something you don't have, and will never have, because of how you already start reacting in the other post that I made a comment on.

5. Masterville

Masterville Member
    -= Hero + =- FlowerKing

IGN:
    Masterville
    Planet:
    Dungeon
  6. Matthieuhuss

Matthieuhuss Member
    Voidwalker Archmage -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    matthieuhuss