Dungeons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheExstreamMC, Dec 7, 2018.

?

2 accounts off CD not total

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. TheExstreamMC

TheExstreamMC Member
    Pharoh Mage Tropico Scorcher Adventurer -= Witcher + =- -= Guardian + =- Glacier

The dungeon update was good and balanced but can you make it so 2 accounts maxed that are off cooldown and as many as u want that are on cooldown to kill the bosses

2. CBNinja613

CBNinja613 Member
    Scout -= Tropico + =- -= Survivor + =- -= Dragon + =-

IGN:
    CBNinja613
    That will contradict the update.I think 2 accs per ip is fair and balanced.-1

3. ulol60

ulol60 Member
    -= Scorcher + =- -= DemonLord + =- -= Fantasy + =-

IGN:
    Ulol60
    Planet:
    Dream
    Faction:
    WeDemboyzz
    The dumb part is that its never on Axe/sword so its almost impossible to kill it when a ranger bow does 5 DMG

4. Created1

Created1 New Member

I think limiting the number of loot bags per player was absolutely necessary. I also think that there needs to be an individual challenge.

The idea of dungeons was that a faction goes in and conquers it? What really happens is that all the good gear goes to one player who carries the team through the dungeon. Everyone else just tails along; to the point that if you actually try to do anything you get yelled at.

Part of the dungeon needs to be an individual challenge. Perhaps a relatively easy timed parkour course with tp bow disabled where there isn't enough time to do it twice. Also, I think the entire faction should have to fight bosses. Standing behind a door waiting for the boss to be killed so you can get a loot box is lame. That doesn't require skill or teamwork and defeats the purpose of being a faction event.

Making the dungeon harder to complete for the carry might be part of the solution, but I think it also needs to include making everyone work. If people can bring loads of alts because they are being carried, that issue needs to be addressed. To complete the dungeon should involve the entire faction instead of being conquered by a one.

5. MMorris14

MMorris14 Well-Known Member
    ParkourLegend Vine Scorcher Shipwrecked -= Hero + =- -= FlowerKing + =- Fantasy Hatchling Demonlord

IGN:
    MMorris
    Planet:
    Dream
    If you are getting yelled at, join a different fac

6. Donwee8

Donwee8 Well-Known Member
    Survivor Tropico Sprite Apprentice Dragon

IGN:
    donwee88