Cyx finally quits no way

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by Panics, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Panics

Panics Member
    Lavamob Voidwalker Vault-Tec Hero Scorcher Pharoh -= Witcher + =- Archmage Basilisk -= Tropico + =- -= Guardian + =- Fantasy Engineer FlowerKing Glacier Commander Captain Demonlord

IGN:
    Panics
    Yes, im finally quitting. I got enlisted to army and now I probs cant play anymore. I dont rly feel like tagging ppl but i had some really good moments on cosmic. Like when i was banned for a year and I finally got unbanned, I was just sitting in my hub doing my 2fa and @okaylmao immediately spams me as if hes been doing /find CYX_S for the past year. Then theres @Ace_75 who somehow becomes the most stacked player every map my mans had a pv of top +s and a **** ton of top ranks this was his pv one of the seasons
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqKmw_lkTY
    and this was his pvs the season right after
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d2jLELxUBo
    . Next theres Nuktella which made the best decision of changing an og name "Panics" to Nuktella. Hes a little weird and for some reason every time he leaves to get water or go to the toilet he will be singing on his way out and on his way back. He def had something wrong with his head. Then theres og_poper he was alright when i first heard of him (he was getting carried by panics), but then he became **** over the years especially after i taught him cannoning. I was gone for a year because i was ip banned and when I come back i hear my faction got ****** over left and right and suddenly og thinks hes a better cannoner so that was fun. Anyway cosmic started getting boring after that, too many ppl telling me what to do even though their not the leader of the faction. The best season i had probably was the season monster and forgotten merged. I remember raiding every single faction on f top page. I even made a rule where every single faction that went above 100m f top value would get raided. It was funny when my faction was at 7 bil f top and the 2nd place was below 100m. And there were those cheeky factions that mined their spawners every day just so it was stay slightly below 100m. Best part of the season was when i got ip banned and literally within the hour 5 factions put up their spawners. I tried playing on ice for abit and it wasnt that much comp i think i raided conquer ( the f top 1 fac at that time ) as a 3rd rank and raided a couple f top factions to get top rank. sadly i didnt record the conquer raid cause i couldnt fly and load chunks of each shot while adjusting the cannon. @TheExstreamMC the most gayest child ive ever met and u honestly are pretty bad at the game but it was fun mocking him while playing any game with him cause hes always ******* terrible at every game like fortnite, pubg, apex and csgo. And finally my boy @ZingleTheBog, didnt know for as long as the other players i named but def my favorite or one of them. Always randomly talking **** in chat and roasting players saying u will throw a molotov into their bedroom. Had alot of fun playing with u and now he has all my accs so if u see me still logging on its probably zingle

If ur wondering why i didnt tag u its just cause im lazy so im only tagging mainly the kryptic ogs
    Alot of people ask me where my old raid edits went and i unlisted them because i changed my channel to a fortnite mainly channel but i still have them saved in a playlist, here it is
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnKGdQuCRS4vwLsfOEjPsY2KgU0cBJAo1

And although I hardly cannon anymore, some ppl would have had the luxury of experiencing my 360 cubic. I wont rly teach anyone how to use it but anyone with some cannoning knowledge shld be able to figure it out. Im gonna be releasing my first version (mainly for nuking walls) and i have a 2nd version ( which i will not be releasing ) that can straight shoot any anti 1 wide and no it doesnt use sliding effect or left/right shooting.
    https://www.sorry but posting those links on the forums is not permitted/file/zvp033tg6y5w7jf/Cyx's_360_Cubic.schematic/file
    Enjoy :)

*For those wondering about my playtime i have about 300 days on both my alt and main (since i got banned on my main at least once a season) So total around 600 days :D

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  2. TheExstreamMC

TheExstreamMC Member
    Mage Scorcher Pharoh Adventurer -= Witcher + =- -= Tropico + =- -= Guardian + =- Glacier

Kryptic numba 1

3. Loxtech

Loxtech Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Mercenary King QuarterMaster Pleb Archmage -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- Freezer Dragon Daisy

IGN:
    Loxtech
    Planet:
    Sovereign
    Faction:
    Epic
    Pce, so basically you've been online for a 3rd of cosmics overall lifespan insane

4. Panics

Panics Member
    Lavamob Voidwalker Vault-Tec Hero Scorcher Pharoh -= Witcher + =- Archmage Basilisk -= Tropico + =- -= Guardian + =- Fantasy Engineer FlowerKing Glacier Commander Captain Demonlord

IGN:
    Panics
    pretty sure shankers has 1000 days so im prob 2nd in playtime

5. Toyy

Toyy Member
    Pyro Hero -= Guardian + =- FlowerKing Freezer

IGN:
    Toy_
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Capitalism
    FeelsBad. Your faction as well as ItsNotJames and Ardels faction always gave me motivation to improve my player skill so kinda sad you're having to quit but it's been fun pce. :pepehands:

• Like Like x 1
  6. loganmania

loganmania Member
    Orchid Mercenary Pyro Adventurer -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- Fiend Freezer -= Archmage + =-

IGN:
    MexicanAF
    Planet:
    Void
    Faction:
    Invalid
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come back :(

7. Loxtech

Loxtech Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Mercenary King QuarterMaster Pleb Archmage -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- Freezer Dragon Daisy

IGN:
    Loxtech
    Planet:
    Sovereign
    Faction:
    Epic
    No way 1000 days, and i thought my 250-300 was alot lmao

8. ImFireBall

ImFireBall Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Paladin Nomad Traveler Pleb Pirate Pharoh -= Witcher + =- Archmage -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- -= FlowerKing + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- Fairy Executioner Glacier Captain Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    ImFireBall
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    goodbye cyx :(

9. Ace_75

Ace_75 Member
    -= Witcher + =- -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Executioner FlowerKing -= Archmage + =- Glacier Demonlord

IGN:
    Ace_75
    Planet:
    Forgotten
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    This is a scam Cyx never quits

10. JinxThePlug

JinxThePlug New Member

IGN:
    JinxThePlug
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    OAK GANG
    can not believe me and noosa id not get tags we bullied youi for atleast 3 seasons heheee

11. bondy007

bondy007 Well-Known Member
    Vine Scorcher Artisan -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Archmage + =- Ghoul

IGN:
    Bondy007
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Trapnation
    pce, gl

12. xX_Viggo_Xx

xX_Viggo_Xx Well-Known Member
    -= Witcher + =- Bamboo -= Pharoh + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Broguard
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    Cya Cyrus the only reason we ruled every map. #KrypticNumba1

13. bondy007

Vine Scorcher Artisan -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Archmage + =- Ghoul

IGN:
    Bondy007
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Trapnation
    didnt rule this one ;)

14. Lockdown2005

Lockdown2005 New Member
    Orchid Leaf Sandstormer -= Hero + =-

IGN:
    Lockdown2005
    never talked to you but gl with deployment :)

15. _larsi_

_larsi_ Helper
    Helper Phantom Vanguard Wizard Slayer Pyro Shard Basilisk Bamboo -= Guardian + =- Captain Daisy

IGN:
    _larsi_
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    Have fun! ill miss you <3

16. JinxThePlug

JinxThePlug New Member

IGN:
    JinxThePlug
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    OAK GANG
    I did.

17. xX_Viggo_Xx

xX_Viggo_Xx Well-Known Member
    -= Witcher + =- Bamboo -= Pharoh + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    Broguard
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    We kinda did tho, because we had the time of our lives together in discord, and deep down its all about friendship

18. OG_PUPPY

OG_PUPPY Member

IGN:
    OG_POPER
    Imagin playing for that long and you still schem peoples cannons everyone voted to kick you the real players all know why u aren’t playing. Keep living that ego up.

19. bondy007

IGN:
    Bondy007
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Trapnation
    true :p

20. bondy007

IGN:
    Bondy007
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Trapnation
    i ruled you