Cosmic Scammed me !

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by _larsi_, Feb 9, 2019.

?

Who is the retard?

1. me

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. cosmic

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. _larsi_

_larsi_ Helper
    Helper Phantom Vanguard Wizard Slayer Pyro Shard Basilisk Bamboo -= Guardian + =- Captain Daisy

IGN:
    _larsi_
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    well, there was a reboot/rollback on spirit that made a lot of people angry. People that had gotten good kills wanted the gear back, but as the admins said they could not do anything about it and I do understand that. Therefore I am not making this tread to complain and argue about getting my stuff back. I just want to know where the hell it went... I woke up today sold iron(250m) and bought igs for about 240m. decided to place the igs and go about with pvping and enjoying the server. suddenly the rollback happens and I'm without neither my spawners nor my 240m. Which is odd since there was no possible time where I did not have either and still the server managed to rollback to a state where I was without igs or money... how?

2. theMAxRoX32

theMAxRoX32 Member
    Mist Spectre Tropico Wizard Vault-Tec Scorcher Acolyte Beastslayer Basilisk -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    xMarmite
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Goons
    it might have rolled back to before you sold your iron, have you checked your collection chests?

3. _larsi_

_larsi_ Helper
    Helper Phantom Vanguard Wizard Slayer Pyro Shard Basilisk Bamboo -= Guardian + =- Captain Daisy

IGN:
    _larsi_
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    Yes it is not there

4. IlluminatiFish

IlluminatiFish Well-Known Member
    Mist Journeyman Phantom Amazon -= Hero + =- Ember Captain

IGN:
    IlluminatiFish
    Planet:
    Pirate
    Faction:
    FBI / Odin
    its just unlucky i guess

5. Majorblake

Majorblake Moderator
    Moderator <= Beta Tester => Orchid King Knight Tropico Shard Scorcher -= Guardian + =- Hatchling Ghoul

IGN:
    Majorblake
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Unfortunately, the chunks in which your IGs were placed may have rolled back further than your player data (with your balance) causing you to be left without the IGs, or the money. As frustrating as it may be, there's nothing more we can do about this, as the data was lost due to power cuts. We do apologise for this, and (as said in the announcement) we will be hosting a series of special events on Spirit Planet as compensation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. MMorris14

MMorris14 Well-Known Member
    ParkourLegend Vine Shipwrecked Scorcher -= FlowerKing + =- -= Hero + =- Fantasy Hatchling Demonlord

IGN:
    MMorris
    Planet:
    Dream
    ^^

7. _larsi_

_larsi_ Helper

IGN:
    _larsi_
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Kryptic
    okay! thank you for the clarification

• Agree Agree x 1