Changing top + kit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Outwit, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Outwit

Outwit Member

IGN:
    Outwitted
    After making a recent thread on top + https://forum.cosmicpvp.com/threads/buff-top-plus.305010/
    and getting decent amount of feedback here are my ideas of how the top + kit should be changed.
    Cooldown keeping it 7 days as the kit is decently strong and at max level would make people appreciate the grind.
    I feel top + should be similar to the vkit and can be leveled up gradually throughout the map for veteran players or even pay to win players help supporting the cosmic economy. This will encourage people to log in weekly and stop a dying player count towards later in maps. Yes some of the items from the kit may be broken but due to CC's becoming more better the economy is already broken enough on most start of the worlds so its only fair to give players with top + and levelled advantage.

Please not each level has a chance to receive things from the previous levels and as your kit levels up you have chances to unlock stuff from that level. E.g if you have a level 5 kit you may receive 12 items in total
    5 from level 1 from
    5 level 3 and
    2 from level 5 to keep things balanced.

Level 1 (guaranteed to receive):
    100-500k notes
    50k-200k xp bottle
    x2 Ultimate chest / Legendary chest
    Black scrolls
    White scrolls
    Item name tag
    10 ultimate / 5 legendary books / 1 soul book
    Reset tool kit (20% chance)

Level 2:
    All of level 1 + increased chance for tool kit by 30%
    500-1000 souls:
    Increased amount of books
    Heroic gkit generator (20%)
    random vkit level up gems

Level 3:
    All of previous levels + increased chances for anything with a %
    mkit generator
    equipment lootbox
    random mask generator (can introduce more monopolies spirit is broken with holy whitescrolls everywhere)
    10/11 lore armour / weapon orbs

Level 4: all of previous levels + increased chances
    11/12 lore wep/ armour orbs
    random gkit gem or vkit fh
    mystery cc (2016)
    Heroic black scroll random % (5% chance)

Level 5: all of previous levels + increased chances
    Holy white scroll
    Upgraded mask generator so (monopoly, zues, reindeer and lovers)
    dungeon lootbag (5%)
    Random disguise

Level 6: All of previous levels + increased % chances
    Heroic equipment lootbox (15%)
    Special set weapon box (yijki sword, phantom sword, yeti axe, supreme sword, ranger bow) (15%)
    Heroic book (15%)

Some of the extra stuff like special set weapon box and upgraded mask generator haven't been implemented yet and many of this is just some random ideas me and some old pals were discussing.
    Maybe some of the items could be distributed more evenly through more levels but yeah it's just an idea. Feel free to share changes and your own ideas.
    Thank you.

2. HelmetHunter1

HelmetHunter1 Active Member
    Mist Orchid Mercenary Survivor Pixie Adventurer Apprentice -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- Fiend Engineer Ember

IGN:
    HelmetHunter1
    Planet:
    Castaway
    Faction:
    United
    I don't really like this idea tbh since its the same as the lucky vkit and I like that it has its own unique way of giving loot. But some suggestions I have would be to lower rates on everything from level 5 and up or else the eco will be even more screwed than before. Not to mention, about half of every planet or so has top+ so if you imagine a 15% chance for heroic books on that many accounts would break eco. I would also take out dungeon lootbags entirely since they're part of the reason why eco is so fked rn.

• Like Like x 1
  3. firehead313

firehead313 Member
    Mercenary Inferno Pixie Hero Rosy Blizzard Glacier

IGN:
    firehead313
    Planet:
    Legacy
    Faction:
    Google
    Okay, I thought I was prepared when you said they would be OP, but level 1 in this thread is pretty darn good. At level six, you're literally getting more value than a CC every single week... for FREE! Please, balance this out more.

4. XxNinjaGhostxX

XxNinjaGhostxX Active Member
    Mist Mage Warlock Scorcher Basilisk Bamboo -= Hero + =- Heartless

IGN:
    HotTeachers
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    TickleTime
    he wants it like cosmic sky basically

• Kappa Kappa x 1
  5. CBNinja613

CBNinja613 Member
    Scout -= Tropico + =- -= Survivor + =- -= Dragon + =-

IGN:
    CBNinja613
    Good idea but devs just need to balance it

6. Outwit

Outwit Member

IGN:
    Outwitted
    I thought dungeon lootbags would be a bad idea in all fairness, all I really did when coming up with this was compare it to recent /cc's

7. Outwit

Outwit Member

IGN:
    Outwitted
    Kind of the point of this thread to be honest ;) I mean to make it balanced you can nerf the chances of it leveling up severely that way it will take a while for people to get maxed out top +.

8. 12345Bryce

12345Bryce Member
    Mist Journeyman Phantom Slayer Guardian Acolyte Ash -= Tropico + =- -= Survivor + =- -= Dragon + =- Daisy

Great idea because Top + kit is meant to be good. I end up throwing out most of the **** i get from it anyways. Highly suggest staff team to implement something like this to top +.

9. firehead313

firehead313 Member

IGN:
    firehead313
    Planet:
    Legacy
    Faction:
    Google
    Simply the idea of being able to get gkits weekly... do you even understand what you're saying? Imagine a roll like this:

100k xp
    2x Ulti chest
    2x black scroll
    2x white scroll
    Item nametag
    5x leg books
    Reset toolkit
    1x Spooky Gem
    2x Alchemist Thingies
    Necromancer mkit
    Equipment lootbox
    Mystery CC
    1x Hyperdrive Gem
    Heroic Equipment lootbox
    Heroic enchantment book
    Yijki sword

. . .

10. superzombie

superzombie Well-Known Member
    Mist Knight Hydra Pilot Spectre Warlock Pyro Rosy Pharoh Amazon Apprentice -= Witcher + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    BigBadDropping
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Retired
    This man took the time to make all this up o.o

11. 12345Bryce

12345Bryce Member
    Mist Journeyman Phantom Slayer Guardian Acolyte Ash -= Tropico + =- -= Survivor + =- -= Dragon + =- Daisy

Okay so their is a common disease goin around in the cosmic forums. Its called autism - I believe you may have contracted it. You Have the "Idea of being able to get gkits" - Heroic books, Heroic cc, etc in a lucky vkit. Do you understand what your saying? Imagine having a 100 $ Rank and the kit being worthless at this state of cosmic. All of the things outwit listed are **Chances**. So Therefore Top + Rank would actually be worth buying to most players. If not a buff to the kit I suggest the cooldown to go down to like a day. But please before you talk about "Overpoweredness" please keep in mind Dungeon lootbags, Lucky vkit rolls, and etc.

Basically What im saying is a 20$ Lucky Vkit (Fallen hero not gurantee chance) Is 2-5 x more overpowered then a TOP + kit worth 100$ on shop. So just think about that then get back to me ;-;-;-;

12. superzombie

superzombie Well-Known Member
    Mist Knight Hydra Pilot Spectre Warlock Pyro Rosy Pharoh Amazon Apprentice -= Witcher + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    BigBadDropping
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Retired
    He just wants to break the game even more until it's unplayable

13. Outwit

Outwit Member

IGN:
    Outwitted

14. Outwit

Outwit Member

IGN:
    Outwitted
    I mean the game was unplayable when leather became a thing.

15. Badgers05

Badgers05 Member
    Mist Journeyman Spectre Seedling Shard Scout Basilisk Bamboo -= Guardian + =- Ghoul Ember

IGN:
    Badgers05
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Athletic
    This kid legit just said you get a holy every single time you get a top+ kit!!!!!!! Imagine the Eco if every single top+ player got a reset tool kit at the start of map. As much as I would love this to be implemented because I am top+ there is just no way something this op would even be considered by the cosmic staff team. Now that I think of it nevermind they probably would (MKIT). ANYWAY, no joke this has no chance.

16. firehead313

firehead313 Member

IGN:
    firehead313
    Planet:
    Legacy
    Faction:
    Google
    Okay so their is a common disease goin around in the cosmic forums. Its called toxicity - I believe you may have contracted it. You don't need to be so rude when trying the prove your point xD

Keep in mind that lucky vkit isn't really obtainable in-game, and Top+ is. A large portion of the community has Top+ right now, and they didn't buy it under the assumptions that... THIS would happen to them. The rank has perks as it is, and we don't need to make this more of a test server. Maybe dungeon lootbags and lucky rolls give you OP stuff, but that doesn't mean that everything else that costs that much or more also needs to give OP stuff.

17. Outwit

Outwit Member

IGN:
    Outwitted
    Do you kids not understand what probability is, you should pay more attention in maths rather than Minecraft

18. HelmetHunter1

HelmetHunter1 Active Member
    Mist Orchid Mercenary Survivor Pixie Adventurer Apprentice -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- Fiend Engineer Ember

IGN:
    HelmetHunter1
    Planet:
    Castaway
    Faction:
    United
    1. you didn't mention what the % to get holies is.
    2. you unlock them at level 5 so at level 6 according to you those rates would go up
    Theirs already too many holies on cosmic adding them into this kit is not needed.

19. GamerMC

GamerMC Member

+1
    Need change (nerf)
    Top+ is actually garbage, the only good thing are the 5% increase and chance to dup