@Admins WTF is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterRayFTW, Oct 11, 2019 at 1:04 PM.

1. MasterRayFTW

MasterRayFTW Well-Known Member
    Orchid Journeyman Phantom Witcher Hero Sandstormer Scorcher Guardian -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- Explorer Freezer Glacier Drifter Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    Ray
    Planet:
    Quit facs
    Faction:
    Pce all
    this anti gravity tnt will kill the base scene, mark my words.
    Ftop 1/experienced rosters get stronger, thus little factions quit, thus less comp, thus dead scene
    No need for more explanation, so many ways to improve raiding but you target the most vital defence allowing inexperienced players to try base building.
    Give it 1 map with the tnt, any factions who don’t have spawners up till end of map won’t try a base ever again.

2. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Well-Known Member
    Mist Spectre Vine Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling Glacier

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    No. It is simple to check a wall that has gravity TNT used on it. The thing with TNT is that it does not blow up watered sand pillars. If you have a slab at y0 then they have to break a slab in order to stack sand for the gravity TNT to go babang. Firstly, half the cannoners could **** up here and break the slab with regular TNT and cause the wall to fall by one block and set ur redstone wall off. Secondly of a slab is broken, it can be noticed if you fly around the base when you check walls. Modern problems require modern solutions dude. You are in no position to argue with an addition to the game if the only thing making you do so is your laziness.

3. MasterRayFTW

MasterRayFTW Well-Known Member
    Orchid Journeyman Phantom Witcher Hero Sandstormer Scorcher Guardian -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- Explorer Freezer Glacier Drifter Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    Ray
    Planet:
    Quit facs
    Faction:
    Pce all
    Because I don’t want to check a base every 10m which takes 2m surplus does not make me lazy lol.
    Also slabs can be easily bypassed so everyone has to manually check there base.
    I never said a base can’t be checked lol, I just said people will be greatly deterred from building bases in future which is not what cosmic needs.
    Furthermore, I’m in every position to argue a feature to the game which will effect how I play lol..
    There’s a great difference between laziness and stupidity, sorry I don’t want to waste my time checking a base which is not needed when I can run dungeons etc.

4. ducky100189

ducky100189 Active Member
    Nightmare Mage Squire Vault-Tec Hero Scorcher -= Witcher + =- -= Tropico + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- FlowerKing Glacier Dragon Demonlord Cosmonaut Heartless

IGN:
    Indecisiveducky
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    Dont be a shitty cannoner then lol also don't be lazy and fly around the walls...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ffsKasper

ffsKasper Member

IGN:
    ffsKasper
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Lemons
    Llama isn't wrong bro, it's so easy to mess up if you don't know what you're doing

6. DStraker

DStraker Member
    Mercenary Mage Tropico Slayer Acolyte Basilisk -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- Engineer Elf Daisy

IGN:
    Komun
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Havoc
    That would be true if you had to stack sand :p
    https://gyazo.com/ad286ddf1e23f99f3827e5e6e7f8a102

7. ToomyFS

ToomyFS Member

IGN:
    ToomyFS
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    looool

8. trickster3366

trickster3366 Well-Known Member
    Lord King Survivor Traveler Pirate Sandstormer Scorcher -= Witcher + =- Archmage -= Tropico + =- -= FlowerKing + =- -= Pharoh + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- Executioner Glacier Dragon Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    TrickyIrish
    Planet:
    Goodness
    Faction:
    Ravens
    You don't need sand to use the anti grav tnt on sand walls so the slab system you said is pointless https://gyazo.com/ad286ddf1e23f99f3827e5e6e7f8a102

Don't get what the issue is. An old school cobble wall and fly around it does the job fine(But i guess people are too lazy :/). People don't have the easy way out anymore by afking in a checkbox all day making it next to impossible for a cannoner to raid anyone unless they have an exploit to bypass their checkbox or a huge offtime which big factions usually don't have. Sorry but this balances raiding and bases.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ImFireBall

ImFireBall Cosmic Client v2.0 Beta Tester
    <= Beta Tester => Paladin Nomad Traveler Pleb Pirate Pharoh -= Witcher + =- Archmage -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- -= FlowerKing + =- -= Scorcher + =- -= Hero + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Glacier + =- Fairy Executioner Glacier Captain Demonlord Cosmonaut

IGN:
    ImFireBall
    Planet:
    Ice
    Faction:
    Conquer
    learn to check a wall lol

10. bondy007

bondy007 Well-Known Member
    Vine Scorcher Artisan -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- -= Archmage + =- Ghoul

IGN:
    Bondy007
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Cartel
    It will teach people not to rely on checkboxes and actually fly the buffers instead of watching lamps?

11. xTiqer_

Mist Spectre Vine Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling Glacier

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    Oh I didnt see that it worked like that. But yea just have a cobble wall and ur sorteddd

12. xTiqer_

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss