A Few Changes To PvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BudderPlayz, Apr 14, 2019.

?

Do you agree with me?

1. Rework Lovers Mask

2. Slight nerf to red heroic

3. Nerf to Maverick

4. None, keep pvp the same (if u pick this u sit in a base all day)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member
    Knight Wizard Voidwalker Pyro Rosy Sandstormer -= Tropico + =- Freezer Hatchling Ghoul

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    Ive seen a lot of people give massive changes to pvp that seem like they would take a long time, some things id like to see changed in Lovers Mask. I think that when you are wearing lovers mask and mortal coil should have proced on you you should take a % amount of damage more from any player, this means if i have mortal coil 5 and i were to mortal coil some1 wearing a lovers mask the % damage would only last for however long my mortal coil is. Reason for this changed is that people tank too long and I think we all want to see a more diverse amounts of masks being used. Okay now we all know red heroic Armour inst going anywhere but i do believe that heroic legs armour bonus needs to be changed to +5 and cplate +6. Leave helm and boots the same. This would mean wearing full heroic would give u +17 mkit gives u +11 and meta would give u +16. The last nerf i would like to see is Maverick, i think it gets too much value for cosmics current meta and should be reduced to -10% lvl1 -15% lvl2 -20% lvl3 -25% lvl4.

Thats all from me, I hope what ive suggested gets put into consideration by the admins. Feel free to tell me if you think differently and id love to talk about it more.

[Edit] idk what the % of damage taken should be so i just said a %

2. 12345Bryce

12345Bryce Member
    Journeyman OG Pilot Phantom Slayer Guardian Acolyte Ash -= Tropico + =- -= Survivor + =- -= Dragon + =- Daisy

Preach My Brother + 1 + 1 +1

3. GetSuper_

GetSuper_ Active Member
    OG Pilot QuarterMaster Hero Seedling Scorcher Bamboo -= Guardian + =- Fantasy Freezer Demonlord

IGN:
    IdkIhazToManyAcc
    I hate what cosmic has turned into why can't mortal coil and rot be removed in general same with mkits pvp was alot better and it required skills to get gear and kills

4. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member
    Knight Wizard Voidwalker Pyro Rosy Sandstormer -= Tropico + =- Freezer Hatchling Ghoul

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    agreed,i want it to go back when if u hit some1 6 times in the back and they are silenced they died

5. GetSuper_

GetSuper_ Active Member
    OG Pilot QuarterMaster Hero Seedling Scorcher Bamboo -= Guardian + =- Fantasy Freezer Demonlord

IGN:
    IdkIhazToManyAcc
    Yes because damage clearly isn't more now. idiot.

6. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    its more than it used to be but there are way more defensive enchants than offensive

7. superzombie

superzombie Well-Known Member
    Mist Knight Hydra OG Pilot Pilot Spectre Warlock Pyro Rosy Pharoh Amazon Apprentice -= Witcher + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    BigBadDropping
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Retired
    When I finished reading this, 1 day had passed.

8. AxillaryPvP

AxillaryPvP New Member
    Merchant Orchid Mercenary Journeyman Phantom Spirit Shard Sandstormer Adventurer Acolyte -= Tropico + =- Ember Elf

IGN:
    axillary
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    Doesn't really affect me, im an hcf bard

9. superzombie

superzombie Well-Known Member
    Mist Knight Hydra OG Pilot Pilot Spectre Warlock Pyro Rosy Pharoh Amazon Apprentice -= Witcher + =- -= Guardian + =-

IGN:
    BigBadDropping
    Planet:
    Spirit
    Faction:
    Retired
    wat a sweat:p

10. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Well-Known Member
    Mist OG Cosmonaut Spectre Vine Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    No, keep lovers as it is. You shouldn't be able to do your /kits and get pieces that can allow you to like 3 tap people in good heroic special lol. I guess f you want ur whole life easy but rn the small amount of people on server with lvl 4 maverick is so small that that is a mute point.
    LOL you want lovers and mortal removed xD make up ur mind kiddo. I bet the only reason u want it needed is cuz ur an mkit warrior who cant afford anything better.
    You might as well retitle your post "remove all advantages having a base gives you cuz I [you] am too lazy to make one"

11. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    Well I put time into this and want peoples opinions

12. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    Gunna bump this to get more people to vote

13. Medival

Medival Member
    OG Pilot Pyro Beastslayer -= FlowerKing + =- -= Hero + =- Freezer

IGN:
    Plxylist
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    StepSis
    I don’t see why lovers is a problem, it’s coil that’s a problem and it was only implemented because of a larger problem which was people tanking too much because silence got nerfed into the ground and heroic gear

14. ShowUp

ShowUp Member
    Merchant Mercenary Knight OG Pilot Mage Rosy Scorcher -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- Freezer Elf Heartless

IGN:
    avn
    Planet:
    Dragon
    Faction:
    Simple
    Cosmic just got ****** up after they added mkits, but they can't remove it now since people paid for them

15. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    yea but im trying to offer ways for mkit to still be in the game and for pvp to be somewhat balanced

16. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    I’ll send u a Gyazo of my op set, I don’t die unless I’m trapped? Don’t you think that’s a bit dumb?

17. Hunterstephen

Hunterstephen Member
    OG Cosmonaut Mage Vanguard Pyro Hero Shard Sandstormer Guardian -= Tropico + =- -= Dragon + =- Daisy Heartless

IGN:
    Lyncherrs
    Planet:
    Alien
    Faction:
    Simple
    you have all the mkit warriors wanting to remove lovers because they are that **** and can't get a special set
    tbh lovers mask's were the best thing that came to cosmic for a while not getting derped then mortal coiled 2 shot monopolied

18. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    mkit warriors dont matter, i can 2 shot some1 in mkit i just want to pvp in my phantom and actually kill something other than mkit kids, ive just offered ways for people to actually die

19. xTiqer_

xTiqer_ Well-Known Member
    Mist OG Cosmonaut Spectre Vine Pyro Seedling Guardian Apprentice -= Hero + =- Hatchling

IGN:
    Bobbbbb
    Planet:
    Dungeon
    Faction:
    Ssssss
    Ur post is about you being too lazy to make a base and get benefits from it. Lol.

20. BudderPlayz

BudderPlayz Member

IGN:
    BudderPlayz
    Planet:
    Jungle
    Faction:
    Xanax
    yea my bad i got banned for more than half the map of jungle, im making a base next map and ill still complain about maverick and use it.