4 weeks into Void who’s so winning?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by FrostedFlanks, Mar 5, 2018.

?

Who’s taken a phat dub

1. Airforce 1

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Exile

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  3. Snakes

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  4. Orcas

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. computerwolf22

Witcher Hero Scorcher -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- FlowerKing -= Archmage + =- Glacier

I mean they are welcome to try, but funny how you use another facs name to “beat us” how about threaten us with **** you or your fac can do? Also tell me exactly when in the month and what time can they even attempt to raid us, cause atm we check buffers every x amount of minutes and we always have atleast one on to check those buffers 24/7...

2. ultimatcrafter7

ultimatcrafter7 Active Member
    Knight Inferno Seedling Guardian Archmage Blizzard Beastslayer -= Tropico + =- Executioner Glacier

Planet:
    Magic
    Okay I name another fac to raid you because this is the first map we've had a base and we don't raid. They have won f top on void for at least 3 consecutive maps and you guys are just starting out on this planet I can threaten you by saying if you touch warzone this map you will all did because just ask airforce1 how that goes. I'll also say I'm not in that faction so I don't know when they will raid you and if you have 1 online not really gonna do much against a 50 man faction like snakes is it. I'll rest my case hang up your boots and get off the planet you irrelevant rat

3. computerwolf22

Witcher Hero Scorcher -= Tropico + =- -= Executioner + =- -= Guardian + =- FlowerKing -= Archmage + =- Glacier

Kk how about stfu, if ur not in their fac, cool they won last 3 ftop maps, this is a new map, out raider and base builders have won ftop on magic as well for the last few map your point is...? I have been one of the leaders of the best pvp fac for the last 5 season on magic... your not good. Try to kill me all you want in war zone ;) should be fun. Also pretty sure 1 person can patch walls, destroy cannon and much more, ruining a raid, no matter how much they have (which btw unless they plan on bring another full online fac plus their own full online fac they won’t have 50 people) so how about instead of using other people as threats to fight your battles, you do something yourself or shut the **** up.

4. ultimatcrafter7

Knight Inferno Seedling Guardian Archmage Blizzard Beastslayer -= Tropico + =- Executioner Glacier

Planet:
    Magic
    I'm not threatening you with what they will do I'm stating a fact and if they don't raid you Dawn will lightgore came back and tator gave him the within 3 days he split Dawn's if grinder and got 28 dubs of em 1 person patching walls good idea if they aren't already in the base drop Des or go kit map you'll fall over faster than you can say 'i need help des'

5. computerwolf22

Faster before I can say “I need help des” huh? Wow that might be the only think you said right. Honestly if you want to argue with me, learn to spell first, if the other guy doesn’t understand what your saying that’s a L right there and makes you look stupid.... and honestly from what I was able get from those scrapes of English you threw together, try to kill me plz, I’ll **** you anytime, also it’s a fact they are going to raid us? Funny.. like to see them try

6. ultimatcrafter7

Planet:
    Magic
    Okay I'll just point something out you said think instead of thing and please can you highlight to me what I said that was grammatically incorrect because I'm rather intrigued

7. FrostedFlanks

FrostedFlanks Member
    Mist Adventurer Archmage Ash -= Guardian + =- Executioner

Bro can you and computer just 1v1 already..

8. tomstewart22

tomstewart22 Member
    Seedling Scout Guardian Admiral Archmage -= Scorcher + =- -= Glacier + =- Executioner General

IGN:
    tomstewart22
    Where's sadboys @?